Madras High Court Online Recruitment 2021 – Madras High Court has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Copyist Attender/Scavenger/ Sweeper /Sanitary Worker/Masalchi/Sweeper /Gardener/Others/Office Assistant, Chobdar, Waterman, Room boy, Watchman, Book Restorer, Library Attendant. There are 3924 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 06 June 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About Madras High Court – The High Court of Tamil Nadu state is Known as Madras High Court. Madras High Court is one of three high courts in India. It will function for Chennai Jurisdiction and also for all over the Tamil Nadu Jurisdiction and Puducherry Union Territory. The Madras High Court current head Justice is Vijaya Kamlesh Tahilramani. The court exercise civil, criminal, writ cases with the help of 57 Judges including Head Judge.
Madras High Court Online Recruitment 2021
Madras High Court Online Recruitment 2021 for Office Assistant/Copyist Attender/Scavenger/Sweeper/Sanitary Worker/Masalchi/ Sweeper/ Gardener/Others
|Job Role||Office Assistant/Copyist Attender/Scavenger/Sweeper/Sanitary Worker/Masalchi/Sweeper/Gardener/Others|
|Total Vacancies||3557 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers state govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs.15,700-50,000/- per month|
|Application Last Date||06 June 2021|
- For BC/BCM/MBC&DC/Others/UR – Rs.500/- for each post
- For SC/ST/PWD – no fee
Age Limit :
- For SC/SC(A)/ST – 18 to 35 years
- For MBC&DC/BC/ BCM – 18 to 32 years
- For Others / Unreserved categories – 18 to 30 years
- Office Assistant – 1911 Posts
- Watchman – 496 Posts
- Night watchman – 185 Posts
- Night watchman cum Masalchi – 108 Posts
- Sweeper – 189 Posts
- Masalchi – 485 Posts
- Sanitary Worker – 110 Posts
- Gardener – 28 Posts
- Copyist Attender – 03 Posts
- Waterman & Water women – 01 Post
- Office cum Full-time watchman – 01 Post
- Watchman cum Masalchi – 15 Posts
- Sweeper cum Cleaner – 18 Posts
- Scavenger/Sweeper – 07 Posts
Copyist Attender/Office Assistant:
- Pass in VIII Standard or its equivalent. Special Qualification:– Must be able to ride a bicycle.
- Must be able to read and write Tamil.
- Assistant Programmer – Rs.15,700 – 50,000/-
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates will be based on Common Written Examination, Practical Test and Oral Test, in the following manner:
COMMON WRITTEN EXAMINIATION:
- The Common Written Examination will consist of 50 multiple choice questions (objective type), each carrying 1 Mark (No Negative Mark), in a single paper containing:
- General knowledge including current affairs, basic arithmetic abilities and knowledge in house-keeping, hygiene, food and service, food production, gardening skills, water conservation, basic principles of guarding house/office etc. The question paper will be only in Tamil.
- General Tamil upto 8th standard level of the Tamil Nadu State Government syllabus
PRACTICAL TEST: (Maximum Marks: 70) (Minimum qualifying mark: 21 marks)
- The candidates shortlisted, as per merit, will be called for practical test, to test their knowledge in office maintenance, House-keeping, hygiene, house-hold articles maintenance, other house-hold duties including food production, cooking, cleaning, food and beverage service, gardening skills, water conservation, basic principles of guarding a house/office etc.
ORAL TEST: (Maximum Marks: 30 ) (Minimum qualifying marks: 09 marks)
- For Oral Test, the candidates will be shortlisted as per merit based on the marks secured by them in the Practical Test, in the ratio of 1:2 or 1:3 or such number as may be decided by the Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court, Madras with reference to the number of vacancies from and out of the qualified candidates
in the Practical Test, following the rule of reservation.
How to apply for Madras High Court Online Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 06 June 2021.
For More Details & Apply: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE