Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2020: Lakshadweep Administration invites job application from Schedule Tribe male candidates of UT and Ex-servicemen from Lakshadweep for the post of Constable (Executive) for 22 vacancies. Candidates who pass 12th class are eligible.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2020:
Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2020 for Constable:
|Job Role||Constable (Executive)|
|Salary||Rs.5,200-20,200 + 2000 GP|
|Last Date||22 July 2020|
- Candidates should pass 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board/institute.
- Candidates who appeared in 10+2 (plus two) academic year, 2019-20 are also eligible to apply subject to passing the examination before appearing in the physical endurance test.
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2020): 18 to 37 years
Relaxation Age Limit: As per Govt. Rule
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 22 Posts
- ST: 20 posts
- Depart Candidate: 02 posts
The candidates should meet the following requirements:-
- Chest: Minimum 80 cms (85 cms. After expansion)
- Height: 165 cms.
- Weight: Corresponding to height as per medical standards.
Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment Selection Process for Constable:
- Selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained in the written examination.
- Physical endurance, physical measurement, documentation and medical tests are only qualifying in nature.
- Written competitive examination will consist of 100 multiple choice objective type questions
- Each carrying one mark, which will have to be answered in 120 minutes (2hrs) duration.
- The candidate has to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written examination and meet medical standards to qualify for selection.
- The level of questions will be 10+2 (Plus two) standard and questions will be in English, Hindi and Malayalam
- In case sufficient number of candidates not available to fill up the vacancies reserved for departmental candidate as stated above, the department reserve the right to relax up to 5% marks i.e. from 40% to 35% to fill the reserved vacancies.
How to Apply for Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2020?
All the interested and eligible candidates are requested send their duly filled application form in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of age proof, educational qualification, caste/community certificate, Departmental candidate etc should reach to the below postal address on or before 22 July 2020 by 17:00 hrs.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Office of the Commandant,
India Reserve Battalion,
HQ Kavaratti — 682555