KSP Recruitment 2020 – Karnataka State Police (KSP) invites the online application form from the eligible candidates for Laboratory Assistant/ECG Technician/Laboratory Attender-45 vacancies for Karnataka State Forensic Science Laboratory, Bangalore And It’s Regional Office. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/Diploma/10th/12th are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online (www.ksp.gov.in) before 25 November 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Karnataka State Police (KSP): Karnataka State Police is headed by the Director-General of Police. It was founded on 1 November 1965 around 80000 employees are working. The Director-General and Inspector General of Police is the head of the state’s police department. Under him are Additional Directors Generals of Police each Additional Director General of Police is in charge of a particular function of law and order, crime and technical services, administration, intelligence, the Karnataka State Reserve Police, recruitment and training.
KSP Recruitment 2020
KSP Recruitment 2020 for Laboratory Assistant/ECG Technician/Laboratory Attender
|Job Role||Laboratory Assistant/ECG Technician|
|Job Category||Karnataka state Govt Jobs|
|Experience||Freshers state govt jobs|
|Total Vacancies||45 Posts|
|Last Date||25 November 2020|
- Starting date of online application – 27/10/2020
- Last date for online application – 25/11/2020
- Last date for payment of fee – 27/11/2020
Age Limit (as on 20.07.2020):
- GM-21-35 years
- 2A,2B,3A,3B-21-38 Years
- SC,ST,CAT-01- 21-40 Years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total -45 Posts
- EEG Technician-1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Motography)-7 Posts
- Laboratory Attender-37 Posts
- Must possess a Bachelor degree in Science.
- Must be a Diploma Holder in EEG Technician course/ Medical Laboratory Tech. Course or possess any other equivalent qualifications.
Laboratory Assistant (Motography)
- Must be a Diploma holder in Cinematography or Photography or posses any other equivalent qualification in qualifications granted by an institution recognized by the Government.
- Must have at least one year practical experience in handling analog and digital Photography tools including Video graphy in any organization.
- Must have passed P.U.C. or 10+2 examination in science or possess any equivalent qualification.
- EEG Technicians- Rs 27650-52650/Month
- Laboratory Assistant (Motography)-Rs 21400-42000/Month
- Laboratory Attender-Rs 18600-32600/Month
KSP Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection is based on written test
- GM & OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) – Rs.250/-
- SC, ST, CAT-01 – Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Payment should be made in HDFC / Post office only.
How to Apply KSP Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.ksp.gov.in) on or before 25 November 2020-6 P.M
For More Details & Apply: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
KSP Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at KSP Recruitment?
Ans. At present KSP having vacancies for Laboratory Assistant/ECG Technician/Laboratory Attender: 45 posts.
Q2.How to apply for KSP Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply online at (www.ksp.gov.in) website before the last dat