Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Haldia Dock Complex, SMP, Kolkata invites job application for the post of Fire Engine Driver cum Pump Operator (FEDCPO) for 04 vacancies on contract basis. Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2020
Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2020 for FEDCPO: Haldia Dock Complex, SMP, Kolkata intends to engage 04 (Four) FEDCPO (Fire Engine Driver cum Pump Operator) under Administration Division, Haldia Dock Complex, SMP, Kolkata on
contractual basis for posting under Fire Unit at Haldia. Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the aforesaid contractual engagement, the details of eligibility criteria of which are given below: –
|Job Role||Fire Engine Driver cum Pump Operator (FEDCPO)|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Last Date||07 August 2020|
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2020): 25 to 45 years
- Must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Must possess a Certificate of training in Fire Fighting from a recognized Institution / Centre.
- Must possess valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License for at least 3 years.
- Must be able to maintain logbook and other relevantrecords.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of operations and maintenance of different Fire Pumps, Equipments, Appliances and maneuvering of Foam Crash Tender (FCT).
- Must possess sound health.
- Must be able to conduct, supervise & attend different fire drills and parades
Experience: Must have at least one year experience in fire fighting work, including some experience in driving different types of Heavy Vehicles.
- The selected candidate will be paid a fixed consolidated remuneration of Rs.24,300/- (Rupee twenty four thousand three hundred only) per month with yearly increment of
Rs.700/- ( Rupees seven hundred only).
Kolkata Port Trust Selection Process for FEDCPO:
- Selection will be made through trade test (qualifying in nature) followed by Written Test
- Written Test of 50 marks (GK 05 marks, English Language 05 marks, Numerical Ability 10 marks, logical reasoning 10 marks and subject content 20 marks) and pass marks being 25.
How to Apply Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2020 for FEDCPO?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their application form in the enclosed proforma with one recent passport size photograph and self-certified photocopies of relevant certificates/testimonials to the following postal address on or before 07 August 2020.
Note – Application in sealed envelope superscribed “Application for contractual engagement of FEDCPO under Administration Division, HDC”,
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The office of Sr. Dy. Manager (P&IR),
Haldia Dock Complex,
Jawahar Tower 6th floor,
Dist.-Purba Medinipur, PIN – 721607