KMML Recruitment 2020– Kerala Minerals And Metals Limited has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Operator Trainee, Junior Boiler cum Utility Operator Trainee, Junior Technician Welder Trainee, Junior Technician Fitter Trainee, Junior Technician Machinist Trainee. There are 51 vacancies are to be filled. Interested candidates can apply on or before 19 November 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
THDC India Limited, A Mini Ratna Schedule `A’ Company, invites application from eligible
candidates who are having domicile of Uttarakhand for undergoing one year Apprenticeship
Training under Apprentice Act 1961, as amended from time to time in the trades mentioned below at our Tehri location.
KMML Recruitment 2020
Kerala Minerals And Metals Limited
|Job Role||Junior Trainee|
|Total Posts||51 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp state govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 21,580-55,730/- per month|
|Last date||19 November 2020|
- For General/OBC – Rs.300
- No fees for SC/ST
Mode Of Payment:
Fee payment will have to be made in DD in the name of The Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited payable at Chavara.
Age Limit (as on 1 January 2020):
- For General – not above 26 years
Upper age relaxable by:
- For OCB – 3 years
- For SC/ST – 5 years
Note: Ex-Servicemen will be allowed age relaxation equal to their service in the force subject to maximum of 50 Years on production of necessary documents.
- Junior Operator Trainee – 34 posts
- Junior Boiler cum Utility Operator Trainee – 2 posts
- Junior Technician Welder Trainee – 5 posts
- Junior Technician Fitter Trainee – 8 posts
- Junior Technician Machinist Trainee – 2 posts
For Junior Operator Trainee:
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering with 60% Marks / Degree in Chemistry with 60% Marks.
For Junior Boiler cum Utility Operator Trainee:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and 1st Class or 2nd Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of competency / SSLC with ITI in the trade of Fitter and 1st Class or 2nd Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Proficiency.
For Junior Technician Welder Trainee:
- SSLC with ITI certificate in the trade of Welder.
For Junior Technician Fitter Trainee:
- SSLC with ITI in the trade of Fitter.
For Junior Technician Machinist Trainee:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / SSLC with ITI in the trade of Machinist/Turner.
- 10,000 stipend for one year
- After one year, the pay scale will be Rs.21,580- 55,730/month.
KMML Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test / interview.
How to apply for KMML Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can complete an application form with required details and send the application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 19 November 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE