KMC Recruitment 2020 – Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) are invited for Engagement of 26 Laboratory Technicians on a contractual basis. Candidates with the qualification of 12th/ Diploma within the age limit of 40 years can apply for this job. The selection process is based on merit and practical examination.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
About: KMC-Kolkata Municipal Corporation is responsible for the civic infrastructure and administration of the city of Kolkata. Its Municipal Corporation was established in 1876, Under the guidance of the First Minister of Local Self-Government in Bengal. They service the water purification and supply, Building and maintenance of roads, Public municipal schools etc and providing service to its customers in a professional, economical, timely, useful and helpful manner.
KMC Recruitment 2020
KMC Recruitment 2020 for Laboratory Technicians
|Job Role||Laboratory Technicians|
|Total Vacancies||26 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Application Start Date||10 August 2020|
|Last Date||19 August 2020|
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for submission of application form: 10.08.2020
- Last date for submission of application form: 19.08.2020
Age limit (As on 01.08.2020): 40 Years.
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Category Wise Vacancies:
- Unreserved – 01
- UR [Meritorious Sports Person] – 02
- UR [EX – Service Man] – 04
- UR [PWD] – 04
- SC – 04
- SC [EX- Service Man] – 02
- ST – 06
- OBC-A – 02
- OBC-B – 01
- Higher Secondary passed (10+2) from a recognized Board / Institute OR its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology recognized by the West Bengal State Medical Faculty/ AICTE, with knowledge in Computer, MS Office, the Internet is required.
- Must have efficiency in computers including MS Office and Internet.
- Should be permanent resident of West Bengal
Remuneration: 17220/- per month.
Mode of Selection:m Selection will be done on merit and practical examination. Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in final qualification (highest basic qualification). Shortlisted candidates will be called in 1:10 ration that is for one declared post 10 candidates will be called for practical test. In Computer Test which will count as practical, candidates have to obtain atleast 40% marks to qualify for the post.
KMC Lab Technician Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be done on merit and practical examination.
- Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in final qualification (highest basic qualification).
- In Computer Test candidates have to obtain at least 40% marks to qualify for the post.
- On the basis of marks obtained for merit and computer test, a panel will be prepared for recruitment as per rule.
Weightage of marks:
How to Apply for KMC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application from KMC website (www.kmcgov.in) and candidates are requested to submit their duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address from 10 August to 19 August 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE
The PMU Office of Kolkata City NUIHM Society
Room No. 147,
1st floor, 5, S.N. Banerjee Road,
Kolkata – 700013