KIOCL Recruitment 2021 – Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Ltd (KIOCL) invites online application for the post of Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer & Civil/Structural Engineer on a contract basis of 11 vacancies. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B.Tech /M.Tech with 03 years experience are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 24 February 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
KIOCL Recruitment 2021
Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Ltd (KIOCL)
KIOCL Recruitment 2021 for Engineers
|Total Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Experience||3 years experience|
|Salary||Rs.30,000-1,20,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Bengaluru (Karnataka)|
|Last Date for Online Application||24 February 2021|
- Mechanical Engineer: 04 Posts
- Electrical Engineer: 03 Posts
- Civil Engineer: 02 Posts
- Civil/Structural Engineer: 02 Posts
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical with a good academic performance from a recognized University/Institution.
- Experience: Should have minimum 3 years of experience in the area of operation & maintenance of Pellet plant and Iron ore Beneficiation Plant, Raw Material Handling etc.
- BE/B.Tech in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics with good academic performance from a recognized University/Institution.
- Experience: Should have minimum 3 years of experience largely in the area of maintenance of Electrical equipments of pellet plant/manufacturing industries, experience in preventive maintenance of electrical equipments, electrical distribution systems, sub-station control panels of Pellet plant/Iron ore Beneficiation Plant.
- Graduate with BE/B.Tech in Civil with a good academic performance from a recognized University/Institution.
- Experience: Should have minimum 3 years of experience in the area of planning of structural construction, maintenance works, preparation of estimates, rate analysis & schedule of works, planning of work at site and provide remedial measures/sketches for the execution of work, monitoring quality & safety standards etc.
- BE/B.Tech in Civil with a good academic performance from a recognized University/Institution. M.Tech with specialization in Structural Engineering is an added advantage.
- Experience: Should have minimum 03 years of experience .
Age Limit : 35 years
Salary: Rs. 30,000 – 1,20,000/- Per Month
Postal Address: General Manager(HR&A),
HR Department, KIOCL Limited,
Koramangala 2nd Block,
Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru-560 034
KIOCL Recruitment Selection Process :
- KIOCL may restrict the no. of candidates to be called for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for further interview
- Those shortlisted for interview shall be intimated through e-mail.
How to Apply KIOCL Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at KIOCL website (www.kioclltd.in) on or before 24 February 2021 and send the hard copy of the online application through postal on or before 01 March 2021
For More Details : CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE(Link activates from 27 Jan 2021)
Official Website: CLICK HERE