Kerala University Recruitment 2020 – Kerala University scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Programmer, Senior Programmer – 02 posts on contract basis at the Computer Centre, University of Kerala. Candidates who completed their B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA graduates are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 11 September 2020 to the below mentioned venue.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Kerala University Recruitment 2020
Kerala University Walk-in Interview 2020
Walk-in Interviews for the posts of Programmer and Senior Programmer on contract basis at the Computer Centre, University of Kerala, are scheduled to be held on 11.09.2020 at 11.00 a.m in the Pro-Vice-Chancellor’s Chamber, Senate House Campus, University of Kerala, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram. The eligible candidates have to report for interview at 8.30 a.m.
|Job Role||Programmer/ Senior Programmer|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 35,000/-|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Walk-in Date||11 September 2020|
Walk-in Details: Date: 11 September 2020 at 11 AM
Reporting Time: 8:30 AM
Venue: University Buildings,
Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram kerala.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- Programmer: Not more than 36 years
- Senior Programmer: Not more than 40 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Programmer: 01 post
- Senior Programmer: 01 post
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering with a minimum of first class in aggregate from a recognized University in India. OR
- MCA after completing a regular full-time course from any recognized University in India with a minimum of first class in aggregate. OR
- M.Sc (Computer Science) after completing B.Sc (Computer science) or BCA degree recognized by University of Kerala, with a minimum of first-class for both graduation and post-graduation.
- Technical Experience: Experience in using latest RDBMS tools in network environment with server class
Operating System/ Web Programming tools
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/IT with not less than 60% marks OR
- MCA OR M.Sc (Computer Science/Software Engineering) after completing B.Sc (Computer Science) or BCA with not less than 60% marks.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Programmer: Rs.25,000/-
- Senior Programmer: Rs.35,000/-
Kerala University Recruitment Selection Process for Programmer/ Sr Programmer:
- Selection will be based on the interview
How to Apply Kerala University Recruitment 2020 for Programmer/ Sr Programmer?
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview along with duly filled application form with necessary documents in original at the time of interview to the mentioned venue on 11 September 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official Wesite: CLICK HERE