Kerala Financial Corporation Online Recruitment 2021 – KFC Kerala Financial Corporation Online Recruitment 2021 invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of JAVA/ J2EE Developer – 02 posts on a purely temporary basis. Candidates who have completed a B.E/B.Tech/MCA are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the practical test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 30 April 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About Kerala Financial Corporation: KFC is a trend setter and path breaker in the field of long term finance, playing a major role in the development and industrialisation of Kerala. It was established as the Travancore Cochin Financial Corporation on 01.12.1953. Consequent to the reorganization of states on linguistic basis in November 1956, Kerala State was formed and the Travancore Cochin Financial Corporation was renamed as Kerala Financial Corporation.
Now KFC has 16 Branch Offices with its Head Quarters at Thiruvananthapuram and Zonal Offices at Kozhikode, Ernakulam and Thiruvananthapuram
The provisions of SFCs Act 1951 as amended in 2000 control and guide the functions of Corporation. The main objective of KFC is the rapid industrialization of the state by extending financial assistance to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in manufacturing and service sector. SFCs Act empowers KFC to formulate suitable loan schemes for achieving the above said objectives. Corporation can give financial assistance for setting up of new units and for the expansion / modernization / diversification of existing units in both manufacturing and service sectors. Since inception KFC has disbursed over Rs. 3000 Crores to more than 40,000 projects, spread over the length and breadth of the State
Kerala Financial Corporation Online Recruitment 2021
Kerala Financial Corporation Online Recruitment 2021 for JAVA/ J2EE Developer
|Job Role||JAVA/ J2EE Developer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ MCA|
|Total vacancies||02 Posts|
|Experience||01 years Experience|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- per Month|
|Last date||30 April 2021|
For General – Below 35 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- 03 years for OBC/ Muslim/ E/B/T/ LC/AI candidates
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
Location wise vacancies: 02 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram Zone – 02 Posts
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA with minimum one year of experience as Java/ J2EE Developer. Experience in Finacle Core Banking Solution (Customization & management) will have added weightage.
Salary: Rs.30,000/- Per month
- The selection will be done by the Selection Committee constituted for the same through Practical exam and interview. The Corporation reserves the right to conduct written test depending on number of applications received.
- Selected candidates will be given offer letter for the appointment as the JAVA/ J2EE DEVELOPER of KFC on contact basis for a period of One year from the date of appointment, annually renewable based on performance.
How to apply for Kerala Financial Corporation Online Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in KFC website www.kfc.org and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 30 April 2021.
Postal Address: The Chairman and Managing Director,
Head Office, Kerala Financial Corporation,
For More details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE