Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment 2021 – Kendriya Vidyalaya, invites online application for the post of PGT/ HM/ Librarian for 27 vacancies purely on a contract basis. Candidates who completed their Graduate/Post Graduation/M.Lib are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15 January 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About Kendriya Vidyalaya: Kendriya Vidyalayas are a system of central government schools in India that were instituted under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). Kendriya Vidyalaya contains over 1096 schools in Indian and three abroad. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, which literally translates to ‘Central School Organisation’, oversees the functioning of the schools with its headquarters in New Delhi. The system came into being in 1963 under the name ‘Central Schools’. Later, the name was changed to Kendriya Vidyalaya. All the schools are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment 2021
Kendriya Vidyala KVS Recruitment 2021 for PGT/ HM/ Librarian
|Job Role||PGT/ HM/ Librarian|
|Total Posts||27 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 – 1,77,500/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Last Date||15 January 2021|
PGT: 20 Posts
- English – 01 Post
- Physics – 04 Posts
- Geography – 01 Post
- Maths – 03 Posts
- Economics – 02 Posts
- Commerce – 01 Post
- History – 01 Post
- Chemistry – 02 Posts
- Hindi – 03 Posts
- Biology – 02 Posts
- HM – 06 Posts
- Librarian – 01 Post
- Minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation.
- Must have attended minimum 3 In-service course / Work shops of not less than 3 days duration of which at least 1 as Associate Director / Resource Person.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
- Master’s degree in Library Science
- Must Have attended at least 2 in service courses of not less than 2 weeks duration. Working knowledge of MS word, MS Excel and MS power point.
- Minimum Graduation with 50% marks
- Must have attended minimum 3 In-service courses / work shops higher than school level of not less than 3 day duration of which at least 1 as Associate Director / Resource Person.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point.Salary:
- PGT – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Librarian – Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-
- HMs – Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process of all posts will be based on Personal Interview to be conducted at the KVS (HQ) or at any other place decided by KVS (HQ).
- The marks obtained in personal interview only will decide merit of the candidates for posting. However, in case of tie, a candidate with more marks in Post Graduation for PGT, in Graduation for HM and in B.Lib for Librarian will get precedence over others.
How to apply Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should submit applications along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 15 January 2021.
For More details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE