Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 – High Court of Karnataka at Bangalore invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of District Judges for 30 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of LLB with practicing as an Advocate in the High Court are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Preliminary Examination/ Main Examination/ Viva-voce. Eligible candidates can apply online at (www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in) website on or before 21 October 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
The high court of Karnataka is located in Bengaluru, which is the capital city of Karnataka. The Karnataka high court currently functions in Bengaluru, Hubli-Dharwad, and Gulbarga, this high court is previously called as High court of Mysore. In the high court, the total strength of the judge is 62. Presently Abhay Shree Niwas oka is the chief justice of the high court. The main vision of this court is to give justices for the people.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 for District Judges
|Job Role||District Judges|
|Total Vacancies||30 post for state govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs.51,550 – 63,070/- per month|
|Job Location||Karnataka, Bangalore|
|Last Date||21 October 2020|
- To register / submit online applications: 21.10.2020 (Till 11.59 P.M.)
- For payment of fee through Online: 28.10.2020 (Till 11.59 P.M.)
- For payment through Challan: 28.10.2020 (Till Banks working hours)
Preliminary Examination Fee:
- Others – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Category-I – Rs. 250/-
Main Examination Fee:
- Others – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/Category-I – Rs. 750/-
Mode of payment:
- Online Payment: On submission of online application the candidates shall make the online payment of application fee by SBI online payment gateway mentioned in the online application.
- Challan Form: On submission of online application, the candidates shall download the challan through the SBI online payment gateway link as mentioned in the online application, in PDF format and shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI. (System need to support PDF reader-like Adobe Acrobat).
Age Limit (as on 21.10.2020):
- SC/ST – 48 years
- Others – 45 years
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 30 Posts
District Judges (23 backlog vacancies and 7 fresh vacancies)
- Scheduled Caste – 07 posts
- Scheduled Tribe – 03 posts
- Category-I – 03 posts
- Category-II(A) – 07 posts
- Category-II(B) – 04 posts
- Category-III(A) – 01 post
- Category-III(B) – 01 post
- General Merit – 04 posts
- Must be the holder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or in a Subordinate Court on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than 07 years as on such date
Scale of Pay: Rs.51550-1230-58930-1380-63070.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Selection Process for District Judges:
- The Competitive Examination shall consist of 3 stages namely (a) Preliminary Examination (b) Main Examination and (c) Viva-voce
- The Preliminary Examination shall be conducted by way of Objective Type Question Paper with multiple choices
- 1½ hours duration consisting of 100 marks.
Part-A – Civil Law.
Part-B – Criminal Law.
Part-C – General Knowledge (Test of reasoning and Mental aptitude)
Minimum marks for pass in the Preliminary Examination:
- For SC/ST – 50 marks
- For others – 60 marks
- Written examination of two papers each of three hours duration with 150 maximum marks for each paper – one in Civil Law and another in Criminal Law.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to answer at least one of the paper in English language and in so far as the other paper is concerned, it shall be optional for the candidates to answer the same either in English
Minimum marks for pass in the Main Examination in each paper:
- For SC/ST – 120 marks out of 300
- For others – 150 marks out of 300
Viva-voce: The viva-voce shall carry maximum 50 marks.
How to Apply Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 for District Judges?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in) website on or before 21 October 2020.
For More Details & Apply: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE