JRHMS Recruitment 2020 – Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS), Government of Jharkhand, invites application form for the post of Lab Technician – 80 vacancies on temporary basis. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Interview.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
JRHMS Recruitment 2020
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS)
|Job Role||Lab Technician|
|Total Vacancies||80 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Last Date||25 August 2020|
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2020): Up to 55 years
Place Wise Vacancies:
- RIMS, Ranchi – 06
- MGM College,Jamshedpur – 06
- PMCH, Dhanbad-06
- ITKI Arogyashala, Ranchi-06
- B.Sc. MLT/ Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician Course from a recognized university.
- Should be registered with Jharkhand Para Medical Council OR
- B.Sc with Chemistry/ Bio-chemistry/ Bio-technology as one of the subject.
- At least one year of post-qualification experience as a lab technician in Govt. recognized firm.
- Should be registered with Jharkhand Para Medical Council
JRHMS Recruitment Selection Process for Lab Technician:
- Selection will be based on the interview
- Mode of interview would be telephonic/ face to face/ through skype/ video call
How to Apply JRHMS Recruitment 2020 for Lab Technician?
All interested and eligible candidates may send the application form in prescribed format along with all relevant documents to email id: [email protected] on or before 25 August 2020.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE