JKSSB Online Recruitment 2021 – Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the department of General Administration Department/ Revenue Department/ Health and Medical Education Department/ Cooperative Department/ Floriculture, Gardens and Parks Department/ Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs/ Department of Skill Development. There are 2311 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment on or 20-05-2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
JKSSB-Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board is a service recruiting board constituted by the government of Jammu and Kashmir. This Selection board will conduct an examination for the various departmental service posts and select the candidates from the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The main of this board is to create the syllabus and conduct the selection examination for the candidates.
Advertisement for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts of various Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services – Decentralization and Recruitment Act, 2010 and rules made thereunder read with other relevant rules governing the subject.
JKSSB Online Recruitment 2021
JKSSB Online Recruitment 2021 for Artist/Steno/Electrician /Others
|Qualification||12th, ITI, Graduation, Diploma, B.Sc, B.Ed, Master Degree, PG|
|Total Vacancies||2311 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers/Experienced state govt jobs|
|Salary||Level 2 to 6D|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Application Starting Date||12 April 2021|
|Last Date||12 May 2021 (Extended from 12-05-2021 to 20-05-2021)|
The J&K Services Selection Board invites online application from eligible candidates for participation in the selection process for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts shown in Annexure “A” to this Notification.
The detailed terms and conditions with regard to eligibility, educational qualification, domicile, reservation, etc are as follows:
Application Fees: For General – Rs.350/-
Mode Of Payment: The application fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- OM – 40 years
- SC – 43 years
- ST – 43 years
- RBA – 43 years
- ALC/IB – 43 years
- EWS(Economically Weaker Section) – 43 years
- PSP (Pahari Speaking People) – 43 years
- OSC (Other Social Caste) – 43 years
- Physically Challenged Person – 42 years
- Ex-Servicemen 48 years
- Government Service/Contractual Employment – 40 years
District Cadre Wise Vacancies: Total – 2311 Posts
- General Administration Department – 52 Posts
- Revenue Department – 528 Posts
- Health and Medical Education Department – 1444 Posts
- Cooperative Department – 256 Posts
- Floriculture, Gardens and Parks Department – 04 Posts
- Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs – 21 Posts
- Department of Skill Development – 06 Posts
- The Candidates must possess 10+2, ITI, Graduation, Diploma, B.Sc, B.Ed, Master Degree, Post Graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university.
Salary: Refer notification.
JKSSB Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process :
- The selection for the post shall be made on the basis of merit obtained in written examination only.
- Skill Test = 40/20 points Written Examination/CBT =60/80 points (The marks obtained in the Skill Test shall be proportionately allotted against 40/20 points earmarked for the Skill Test).
- The candidate shall have to qualify Driving Test to be eligible to appear for written examination.
Scheme of Examination:
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in written test will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
How to Apply for JKSSB Online Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB website from 12 April 2021 to 12 May 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE
JKSSB Online Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at JKSSB Online Recruitment 2021?
Ans. At present JKSSB having vacancies for District/Divisional/UT Cadre – 2311 posts
Q2.Who can apply for JKSSB Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who pass B.Sc/Any Degree/Diploma/ITI/Matric are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for JKSSB Online Recruitment 2021?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (http://jkssb.nic.in/) website before the last date.