JKPSC Recruitment 2020 – Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invites online application for the post of Medical Officer for 900 vacancies. Candidates who completed their MBBS are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written examination.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
JKPSC Recruitment 2020
JKPSC Recruitment 2020 for Medical Officer
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancies||900 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Application Starting Date||05 August 2020|
|Last Date||04 September 2020|
Important dates to remember:
- Date of commencement for submission of online applications: 05.08.2020(10.00 A.M.)
- Last date for submission of online applications & online fee: 04.09.2020 (23.59 P.M.)
- The tentative date of examination (Written Test): 01.11.2020.
- General Category: Rs.400/-
- Reserved Categories: Rs.200/-
- PHC Candidates: Nil
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020): Minimum Age limit: 18 Years
Maximum Age limit: Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
- In-service candidates: 40 Years
- Physically Challenged candidates: 42 years
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC/PSP/EWS categories: 43 years
- Ex-serviceman: 48 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: 900 Posts
Medical Officer – 900 Posts
- OM – 450 posts
- RBA -90 posts
- SC – 72 posts
- ST – 90 posts
- ALC/IB – 36 posts
- Social Caste – 36 posts
- PSP – 36 posts
- EWS – 90 posts
- MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-II of the 3rd Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Registration of Medical Council of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir/Medical Council of India is pre-requisite for the eligibility of the candidate
JKPSC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process for Medical Officer:
- The selection process will be based on written test only which shall be of NEET (PG) standard as far as practicable.
- The written test (MCQ type) shall be of 100 points.
Examination Centre: Srinagar and Jammu Centres.
How to Apply JKPSC Recruitment 2020 for Medical Officer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.jkpsc.nic.in) website from 05 August to 04 September 2020. Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission i.e http://www.jkpsc.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 05 August 2020)