JK High Court Recruitment 2020 – Jammu & Kashmir High Court invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Senior Scale Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Steno-typist, Compositor, Electrician, Driver for 28 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Degree/ 8th/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the shorthand and typing test, interview. Eligible candidates can apply online at (http://jkhighcourt.nic.in/) website from 21 September to 12 October 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
The High Court of Jammu & Kashmir was established in the year 1928. In 1927 a new constitution was signed an agreement by the ruler of the state and instead of law members, a ministry in the judicial department was created. The High Court was invested with powers of superintendence and control over the Courts and District judiciary. Both Jammu and Srinagar Wings of the High Court function throughout the year.
JK High Court Recruitment 2020
JK High Court Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer/ Others
|Job Role||Senior Scale Stenographer/ Junior Scale Stenographer/ Steno-typist/ Compositor/ Electrician/ Driver|
|Qualification||Degree/ Diploma/ 8th PASS|
|Total Vacancies||28 posts|
|Experience||Freshers state govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900-1,42,400 per month|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Last Date||12 October 2020|
- Date of Commencement for submission of online application – 21.09.2020
- Last Date for submission of online application – 12.10.2020
- Last Date for submission of fee – 12.10.2020
Age limit (As on 01.01.2020): Above 18 years
Maximum Age limit:
- 40 years for Open Merit.
- 43 years for SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates.
- 42 years for Physically Challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees
Post wise vacancies: 28 Posts
- Senior Scale Stenographer: 06 Posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer: 06 Posts
- Steno-typist: 04 Posts
- Compositor: 01 Post
- Electrician: 01 Post
- Driver-II: 07 Posts
- Driver-I: 03 Posts
Senior Scale Stenographer/ Junior Scale Stenographer:
- Graduation from any recognized university with Diploma in Stenography recognized by the State Government
- Graduation from any recognized university
- Graduation from any recognized university with Diploma in computer recognized by the State Government
- 10+2 with Diploma in Electrician Trade from a recognized Institute
- Middle Pass with Validly issued Driving License.
- Senior Scale Stenographer: Rs.44,900-1,42,400
- Junior Scale Stenographer: Rs.35,600-1,12,800
- Steno-typist: Rs.29,200-92,300
- Compositor: Rs.19,900-63,200
- Electrician: Rs.19,900-63,200
- Driver-II: Rs. 19,900-63,200
- Driver – I: Rs. 14,800-47,100
JK High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
The candidates shall have to appear in shorthand and typing test, interview
Application Fee: Rs. 360/-
Mode of Payment: Through online mode on the Recruitment Portal of the High Court of J&K, link
How to Apply for JK High Court Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (http://jkhighcourt.nic.in/) website from 21 September to 12 October 2020.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Apply Link: CLICK HERE