JIPMER Recruitment 2020 – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, (JIPMER) Puducherry is going to conduct the walk-in-interview for the post of Computer Operator – 20 posts on a contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree within the age limit of 30 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Interview/ skill test. Eligible candidates can apply online at (www.jipmer.edu.in) website on or before 18 September 2020 and then shortlisted candidates can attend the Interview/ skill test on 23 September 2020 to the mentioned venue.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
JIPMER – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research was established in the year 1823 by the French Government. In 1956 a new medical college was constructed and inaugurated in 1964. JIPMER is one of the famous institutions for research, teaching and health care for the patient for various diseases. JIPMER is one of the very few institutions in-country to provide teaching from undergraduates to a super speciality, research, and speciality care.
JIPMER Recruitment 2020
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 for Computer Operator
|Job Role||Computer Operator jobs|
|Job Category||state Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||20 posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/- per month|
|Last Date||18 September 2020|
|walk-in Date||23 September 2020|
- Last date of online application submission – 18.09.2020 (Tentative)*
- Publishing list of shortlisted candidates in JIPMER website – 21.09.2020 (Tentative)*
- Interview/ skill test (only for shortlisted candidates) – 23.09.2020 (Tentative)*
Interview / Skill Test Details (only for shortlisted candidates):
Date – 23.09.2020 (Tentative)
Reporting Time: 8 AM
JIPMER, Puducherry-605 006.
Age Limit (as on 23.09.2020): Not exceeding 30 years
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
Post Wise Vacancies:
Computer Operator – 20 Posts
- UR – 10 posts
- OBC – 05 posts
- EWS – 01 post
- SC – 03 posts
- ST – 01 post
- Candidates should complete Any degree with skills in using Word processor (speed of 8000 key depressions per hour – to be judged by a speed test) and Excel.
- Persons with DOEACC‟O‟ level will be preferred.
JIPMER Recruitment Selection Process:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Walk-in-interview / Computer Skill Test
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic course mark obtained in 10th to Degree level
Computer Skill Test:
- The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Computer Skill Test of Qualifying Nature which would be in the English Language only.
The Computer Skill Test shall comprise of the following two parts:
Part A: Typing a letter/passage/paragraph – 25 Marks
Typing Proficiency (English typing with speed of 8000 key depressions)
Part B: Preparation of Table/Database in MS-Excel – 25 Marks.
The total marks of the Computer Skill Test shall be 50 with a duration of 20 minutes (10 minutes each) for completing all the two parts.
The Qualifying Marks in Computer Skill Test:-
- 25 Marks out of Total 50 Marks of which minimum 50% of marks out of 25 should be obtained in Part A and Part B separately
- For General (UR)/ OBC & EWS candidates – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs.250/-
Note – Application Fee is exempted in case of candidates applying under PwDs (Persons with Disability) Candidates
Mode of Payment – Through SBI Collect (Online Payment) & No other mode of payment (DD/ Cheque/ MO/ IPO/ CRF/ Cash etc) will be entertained.
How to Apply JIPMER Recruitment 2020 for Computer Operator?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (https://www.jipmer.edu.in) website on or before 18 September 2020. After the completion of the application, shortlisted candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 23 September 2020 to the below venue.
For More Details & Apply: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE