ITI Limited Online Recruitment 2021 – Indian Telephone Industries Limited, ITI Limited has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Diploma Engineers. There are 40 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who completed their 03 years diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics or High School can apply.The last date to apply for this post is on or before 18 March 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Indian Telephone Industries Limited, commonly known as ITI Limited, is a Central Government-owned manufacturer of telecommunications equipment in India. It was founded in 1948, and today has six manufacturing facilities which produce a range of switching, transmission, access and subscriber premises equipment. Besides offering the telecom turnkey solutions and customized support, ITI has a dedicated Network System Unit for executing turnkey projects for installation and commissioning of telecommunication networks. The company intends to upgrade and invest in the technology, through the acquisition of technology from strategic partners with a specific focus on high growth industry segments.
ITI Limited Online Recruitment 2021
Indian Telephone Industries Limited
ITI Limited Online Recruitment 2021 for Diploma Engineers
|Job Role||Diploma Engineers|
|Total Posts||40 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.19,029/- per Month|
|Job Location||RaeBareli (UP)|
|Last Date||18 March 2021|
Age Limit :
- For General – up to 30 years
Upper age is relaxable by
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST / PWD/ Ex- service personnel – up to 5 years
Total Vacancies: 40 Posts
- Mechanical – 29 Posts
- Electrical – 07 Posts
- Electronics – 04 Posts
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR – 11 Posts
- EWS – 03 Posts
- OBC – 08 Posts
- SC – 05 Posts
- ST – 02 Posts
- UR – 03 Posts
- EWS – 01 Post
- OBC – 02 Post
- SC – 01 Post
- UR – 03 Posts
- OBC – 01 Post
- High School or its equivalent.
- 03 years diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics.
- Minimum of 60% aggregate marks for Unreserved & OBC Candidates & 55% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates in diploma engineering.
Stipend Offered: Rs.19,029/month
ITI Ltd Online Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the Screening Committee will scrutinize the applications received based on the marks obtained by the Candidate in Diploma Engineering Examination & thus the Candidates will be called for the written test in the ratio of 1:15.
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on the Merit list of Written test.
Postal Address: CM —HR & Legal,
RAEBARELI, UTTAR PRADESH— 229010
- Self Attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets in proof of Educational Qualification
- SC/ST / OBC category candidates should attach attested photocopy of Caste Certificate
- PWD category candidates should attach attested photocopy of valid disability certificates
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) candidates should attach attested photocopy of the Certificate
- Ex-service personnel category candidates should attach attested copy of service certificate
How to Apply ITI Limited Online Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates apply can apply through online by using ITI Limited website (http://www.itiltd.in/) on or before 18 March 2021. The candidates are required to submit their printout of the filled application form with required documents by Registered/Speed Post on or before 26 March 2021 within 5PM to the given postal address.
For More Details : CLICK HERE
To Apply : CLICK HERE