IRCON Online Recruitment 2021 – Ircon International Ltd has released the application for the post of Works Engineer for 74 vacancies. The candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech are only eligible to apply for these positions. Eligible candidate can apply through postal on or before 18 April 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Ircon International Limited (IRCON): IRCON is a government engineering construction company by the Ministry of Railways (Undertaking).It was established in 1974 and headquartered in New Delhi. The old original name of IRCON is Indian Railway Construction Company Limited. Its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad. The company has since diversified into other transport and infrastructure segments and with its expanded scope of operations around the world, the name was changed to Ircon International Limited in October 1995.
IRCON completed more than 300 projects in India and 100 projects abroad. It is well known for undertaking challenging infrastructure projects, especially in difficult terrains in India and abroad. If you want more details about you can check at www.ircon.org about us section.
IRCON Online Recruitment 2021: IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The company has recorded a total turnover of more than Rs 5200 crores in the year 2019-20. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
The company invites applications for recruitment to the below mentioned post on Contract
basis for IRCON’s various projects at a fixed all-inclusive salary, as per the eligibility
criteria and other details as tabulated below:
IRCON Online Recruitment 2020
IRCON Online Recruitment 2021 for Works Engineer
|Job Role||Works Engineer|
|Total vacancies||74 Posts|
|Experience||01 year Experienced|
|Stipend||Rs. 36,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||18 April 2021|
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021): 30 Years
Post wise vacancies:
- UR-27 Posts
- OBC-16 Posts
- SC-08 Posts
- ST-04 Posts
- EWS-05 Posts
- UR-08 Posts
- OBC-03 Posts
- SC-01 Post
- ST-01 Post
- EWS-01 Post
- Full Time Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by UGC/ AICTE. Minimum one year experience in Civil Construction works.
- Full time Graduate degree with not less than 60% marks from recognized Institute/ University approved by UGC/AICTE in any of the following specializations: Electrical Engg., Electronics Engg., Electrical & Electronics
Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg., Electronics & Instrumentation Engg., Instrumentation & Control Engg., Computer Science.
- Minimum One Year Experience in Railway Signaling Works OR OFC Based Communication & Networking Systems.
Salary: Rs.36,000/- Per month
IRCON Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection will be through written Exam and /or interview of shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates may be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:7 of advertised vacancies (Category Wise) on the basis of length of relevant experience and percentage of marks secured in degree as per Minimum Educational Qualification prescribed.
- Firstly, the shortlisting would be done on basis of length of experience and then within the same length of experience it would be sorted on the basis of percentage of marks secured in prescribed educational qualification. List of shortlisted candidates shall be published on our web-site
How To Apply For IRCON Online Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at www.ircon.org website on or before 18 April 2021 and send the hard copy to the following postal address on or before 28 April 2021.
For More Details : CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE