IPRC Apprentice Walk in 2020
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC)
Advt No: 01/2019
Apprentice Vacancies 2019
About: ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) has published notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice & Trade Apprentice vacancies.
Interested candidate can Check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary ,full Eligibility Criteria , Keep reading this useful article completely On instajobalerts.com.
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) located at Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu, is the lead Centre in the area of Liquid Propulsion for ISRO’s Launch Vehicle and Spacecraft Programmes. ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) holds responsibilities of Research & Development of Earth Storable/Cryogenic & Semi Cryogenic Propulsion Systems; Assembly, Integration and Testing of Engines, Stages for PSLV, GSLV and GSLV MKIII Launch Vehicles, Associated Control Systems, Sub-systems and Components of Launch Vehicles; Production and supply of Cryogenic Propellants for ISRO’s Cryogenic Rocket Programmes and supply of Storable Liquid Propellants for ISRO’s Launch Vehicles and Satellite Programmes. IPRC also carries out Research & Development (R&D) and Technology Development Programmes (TDP) towards continual improvement of its contribution to the ISRO Space Programme.
Date for Walk in Interview for Sl No 01: 14-12-2019
Date for Walk in Interview for Sl No 02: 21-12-2019
Date for Walk in Interview for Sl No 03: 04-01-2020
Vacancy Detail: 220 Posts
|Sl no.||Posts name||Total vacancy||Age limit||Qualification|
Max 35 Years As On 14/12/2019
|Bachelors Degree (Relevant Disciplines)|
Max 35 Years As On 21/12/2019
|Diploma (Relevant Engineering/Technology)|
Max 35 Years As On 04/01/2020
|SSLC + ITI (Relevant Trades)|
Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates (5 years) and OBC candidates (3 years).
Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are also eligible for upper age relaxation as per Government of India Rules.
- The period of Training will be One Year. However, the trainees will have no claim whatsoever for regular employment in ISRO Propulsion Complex or any other Units/Centres of ISRO/DOS, after completion of the training.
- The educational qualifications cited above for Technician / Graduate Apprentices should have been acquired from a University/Board recognized by AICTE.
- Candidates who have acquired Diploma / Graduation in Engineering in the years 2017, 2018, 2019 will alone be eligible to apply for training positions of Technician and Graduate Apprenticeship.
How to Apply: Applications will be received through OFF-LINE mode only through WALK-IN-INTERVIEW.
- The applicants may visit Careers page of IPRC Website (www.iprc.gov.in) and download the Application Form.
- The applicants have to fill the Application Form neatly and correctly and attach self attested copies of the certificates regarding Date of Birth, Qualification, Reservation (if any), Previous Experience etc.
- The applicants have to bring the duly-filled Application Form alongwith ORIGINALS and copies of the Certificates in-person to ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu on the stipulated date & time for submitting the application.
- The applicants have to carry a valid photo ID proof, viz. Aadhaar, Electoral ID etc. for security reasons, without which they will not be allowed to enter IPRC campus.
- Applications send through Post / Courier or any other means will not be entertained.
- The selection for Apprenticeship Training will be done purely based on the PERCENTAGE OF MARKS secured in the qualifying examination as entered by the candidates in the Application FORM.
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here