IPR Recruitment 2020 – Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) invites online application for the post of Technician – A for 04 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of ITI in Fitter/ Machinist/ Electronics & Instrumenation Trade with 02 years work experience are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Trade Test.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
IPR – Institute for Plasma Research is an autonomous R & D organization under the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), is located in Gujarat Government of India.This institute involved in experimental and theoretical studies in plasma science.
IPR Recruitment 2020
IPR Recruitment 2020 for Technician:
|Job Role||Technician – A|
|Job Location||Gandhinagar (Gujarat)|
|Last Date||15 August 2020|
- OBC – Rs.200/-
- ST/Female/PwBD/Ex-Servicement/Internal Candidates – Nil
- Pay only done by online mode ( SBI COLLECT).
Maximum Age Limit (as on 15.08.2020):
ST – 32 years
OBC – 30 years
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
Fitter: ST – 01, OBC – 01 post
Machinist: OBC – 01 post
Electronics & Instrumentation: OBC – 01 post
- Minimum 60% marks in SSC or HSC with Science & Mathematics plus ITI Fitter/ Machinist/ Electronics & Instrumenation Trade certificate 2 years from NCVT/ SCVT/ NAC/ NTC
- Candidates should have minimum 02 years experience after passing ITI
IPR Recruitment Selection Process for Technician:
- Candidates shortlisted from vaild applications on the basis of all criteria shall be called for Trade Test.
- Based on trade test a merit list will be prepared and accordingly candidates will be selected.
How to apply IPR Recruitment 2020 for Technician?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.ipr.res.in) website on or before 15 August 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here