IPIRTI Recruitment 2021 – Indian Plywood Industries Research & Training Institute (IPIRTI) has announced an online job notification for the post of Driver, Multi Tasking Staff, Carpenter, Laboratory Assistant. There are 04 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for recruitment can apply on or before 25 January 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About IPIRTI: Indian Plywood Manufacturers’ Research Association (IPMRA) was formed as a co-operative research laboratory under the umbrella of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) for undertaking applied research on PLYWOOD, an important wood based panel material. The Institute was re-designated as Indian Plywood Industries Research Institute (IPIRI). Administrative control was transferred to the Ministry of Industry, Govt. of India so as to bring it under user Ministry
IPIRTI Recruitment 2021
IPIRTI Recruitment for Driver, Multi Tasking Staff, Carpenter, Laboratory Assistant:
|Job Role||Driver, Multi Tasking Staff, Carpenter, Laboratory Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.18,000-34,000/- per month|
|Last Date||25 January 2021|
- For General – Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs.300/-
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn from any nationalized bank, in favour of IPIRTI Corpus Fund, payable at Bangalore
Age limit :
- Driver – 18 to 27 years
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 18 to 27 years
- Carpenter – 18 to 28 years
- Laboratory Assistant – 18 to 28 years
IPIRTI Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 04 Posts
- Driver – 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 01 Post
- Carpenter – 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant – 01 Post
- Possession of a valid driving license for motor cars.
- Pass in 10th standard from Central/State Board.
- Desirable: Knowledge of motor mechanism (the candidate should be able to rectify minor-defects in vehicle). Trade Test.
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS):
- 10th standard pass from a recognized board.
- SSSC/HSC/12th in Science with 60% marks in aggregate/ITI certificate of 2 years duration in relevant field.
Laboratory Assistant :
- SSC/10th standard in science with 50% marks in the aggregate or ITI certificate of 2 years duration in relevant field.
- Driver – Rs.19,900-34,000/month
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Rs.18,000-30,600/month
- Carpenter – Rs.19,900-34,000/month
- Laboratory Assistant – Rs.18,000-30,600/month
IPIRTI Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written examination and /or interview.
How to apply for IPIRTI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 25 January 2021.
For More details : CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE