IOCL Recruitment 2021 – Indian Oil Corporation Ltd has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineering Assistant in chemical discipline. There are 16 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before the 19 February 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd: Indian Oil main business has been refining, transportation, and marketing of petroleum products. Indian Oil plays a significant role in fuelling the socio-economic development of the country. It is recognized as one of India’s most valuable companies with a turnover of Rs.6,05,924 crore and a net profit of Rs.16,894 crore in 2018-2019. It is planned to expand its business operations abroad through its overseas establishments in Sri Lanka, Mauritius, the UAE, Singapore, USA, Myanmar, and Bangladesh.
IOCL Online Recruitment 2021
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
IOCL Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineering Assistant
|Job Role||Junior Engineering Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||16 Posts|
|Experience||01 year Experience|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000-1,05,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Last Date||19 February 2021|
- For General, EWS and OBC(NCL) candidates – Rs.150/-
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Mode Of Payment:
The fee is to be paid through online mode only through Online mode (SBI e-Collect) using either Debit/Credit Card or through Net-Banking only.
Age Limit :
- For General – 18 to 26 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC(NCL) – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR – 09 Posts
- EWS – 01 Post
- SC – 02 Posts
- OBC (NCL) – 04 Posts
- PwBD – Nil
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV:
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS and OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House , Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals / Fertilizer/Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry.
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature. Category-wise and Post-wise Merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test, only for such candidates who qualify in the SPPT.
- Every candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test for qualifying in the SPPT.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories against reserved positions.
How to apply for IOCL Online Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using IOCL website along with required documents on or before 19 February 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE