Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Home Affair Intelligence Bureau IB Are Invited to Online Form for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Post.The detailed eligibility and application process of IB ACIO are given in below.Intrested candidate can apply online before 09 Jaunary 2021
IB Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(ACIO) Recruitment 2021
MHA Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment Online Form 2021
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II/ Executive i.e. ACIO-II/Exe in IB, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India. Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different paras & sub-paras mentioned below & satisfy themselves about their
suitability in terms of age limit, essential qualifications, etc. for the post before applying.
Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria of the post, as mentioned below, may apply ONLINE through www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in only.
|Job Role||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(ACIO)|
|Total vacancies||2000 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs 44,900-1,42,400/- per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||19 December 2020|
|Last Date||9 January 2021|
- Opening Date of online application Form: 19 December 2020
- Closing date for online application: 9 January 2021
- Last Date for payment of application Fees: 9 January 2021
- Exam Fee: 100
- Recruitment Processing fees: 500
Note: ST/ST/all Female candidates and ExSM candidates are exempted From paying Recruitment processing Fees
- Essential: Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Knowledge of computers.
Age Limit: 18-27 years
Age Relaxation : 3 years For OBC & 5 years for SC/ST
Total Vacancies: 2000 Posts
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment-Selection Process:
- The candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the test centres mentioned in notification.There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
- Only those candidates would be called for Tier-II exam who come up to a certain standard in Tier-I. There will be a minimum cut off marks of 33% in Tier-II.The date, time and centre of Tier-II would be intimated to the successful candidates through the application portal as well as E-mail.
- Based on combined performance in Tier-I & Tier-II, candidates would be shortlisted for interview; the date, time and centre of which would be intimated to them through the application portal as well as E-mail.
- Tier-II exam and interviews would be conducted at a centre by clubbing the candidates of nearby centres.
- Based on combined performance in Tier-I, Tier-II & interview, the candidates would be shortlisted for final selection subject to successful completion of their Character & Antecedent verification followed by medical examination.
IB ACIO Examination Pattern for Tier I,Tier II examinations are given in below.
Tier I Exam: 100 Questions: 60 Minutes
Objective type MCQs, divided into 5 parts containing 20 questions of 1 mark each on:
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Numerical/Analytical/Logical Ability & reasoning
- English Language
- General Studies
Tier I Exam: 50 Questions: 60 Minutes
- Essay on one of the given topics (30 marks), &
- English comprehension & précis writing (20 marks).
Tier III/Interview: 100 Marks
How to apply Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021 (IB ACIO)?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 19 December 2020 to 9 January 2021
For More details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Intelligence Bureau-IB?
At present IB having vacancies for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer ACIO Grade-II Posts
Q2.How many vacancies to be filled for IB ACIO posts?
There are 2000 vacancies to be filled for this ACIO posts
Q3.What is the last date to apply IB ACIO Recruitment?
Eligible candidates can submit their application in online at MHA IB website latest by 9 January 2021.
Q4.What is the Age limit to apply for IB Recruitment?
Candidates who have age between 18-27 years can apply