InStem Recruitment 2020 – Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine invites Admin and Technical Posts online application form for the post of Senior Engineer, Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer, Senior Administrative Officer, Administrative Officer, Junior Management Assistant, Clerk for 18 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree/ PG Diploma are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
InStem Recruitment 2020:
Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine (InStem)
|Job Role||Senior Engineer/ Senior Technical Officer/ Technical Officer/ Senior Administrative Officer/ Administrative Officer/ Junior Management Assistant/ Clerk|
|Last Date||09 August 2020|
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Senior Engineer: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Officer: 04 Posts
- Technical Officer-I (Civil/HVAC/Electronic workshop): 03 Posts
- Senior Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Administrative Officer (Estt): 01 Post
- Administrative Officer (Hospitality & Services): 01 Post
- Junior Management Assistant (JMA): 03 Posts
- Clerk: 04 Posts
Maximum Age Limit (as on 09.08.2020):
- Senior Engineer: 50 years
- Senior Technical Officer: 40 years
- Technical Officer-I: 35 years
- Senior Administrative Officer: 50 years
- Administrative Officer: 40 years
- Junior Management Assistant (JMA): 35 years
- Clerk: 30 years
Unreserved & OBC candidates:
- Level 9 and Below – Rs.200/-
- Level -10 and above – Rs 500/-
Note: Women and SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Mode of Payment: Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Educational Qualification: Technical:
- B.E/B.Tech in relevant field with minimum 15 years of experience in maintenance of electrical installations/ execution/ Civil works/ Computational clusters in research establishment.
Senior Technical Officer:
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 05 years experience in maintenance of large installation for institutes (LII)/industry where the research and scientific work is carried out.
Technical Officer-I (Civil/HVAC/Electronic workshop):
- BE/B-Tech with minimum 1-2 years experience in relevant field preferably in research establishment. OR
- Diploma in Engineering with 5 years experience in maintenance of large Installation for institutes/Industry where the Research & Scientific work is carried out.
Senior Administrative Officer:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate/ CA/ CMA/ SAS/ PG Diploma in Financial Management/Personnel Management with 12 years experience in the Accounts/Finance/Admin/Establishment etc.in a similarly placed institution/large industry/institution.
- Knowledge of Tally/ERP or similar package is essential. Out of the total experience at least 06 years should be at a senior supervisory capacity.
Administrative Officer (Estt):
- Graduate/ PG Diploma in Personnel Management with 08 years in the Admin/ Establishment in a similarly placed institution/ large industry/ Institution.
Administrative Officer (Hospitality & Services):
- Graduate/ PG Diploma in Management with 08 years of experience in the Hospitality services in a similarly placed institution/ large industry/ Institution.
Junior Management Assistant (JMA)/Clerk:
- Graduate in any discipline and knowledge of the use of personal computers and its applications.
- Senior Engineer: Level-13 (GP 8700)
- Senior Technical Officer: Level-9 (GP 5400)
- Technical Officer-I (Civil/HVAC/Electronic workshop): Level-7 (GP 4600)
- Senior Administrative Officer: Level-12 (GP 7600)
- Administrative Officer: Level-10 (GP 5400)
- Junior Management Assistant (JMA): Level-6 (GP 4200)
- Clerk: Level-3 (GP 2000)
InStem Recruitment Selection Process:
For Senior Engineer/ Senior Administrative Officer: Selection will be based on Personal Interview
For Senior Technical Officer/ Technical Officer/ Administrative Officer/ Jr Management Asst/ Clerk:
The selection process will consist of:
Tier-I (Written Test); and
Tier-II (Trade/Skill/ Computer Proficiency Test, wherever applicable).
Interview (For Level-7 and above)
- The Tier-I (Written Test) will consist of Objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)/Descriptive questions.
- The Score of Tier-I (Written Test) may be normalized as per requirement.
- The medium for written test will be both English and Hindi. Tier-II (Trade/Skill/Computer Proficiency Test)
wherever applicable, will be qualifying in nature.
- The merit list would be based on the scores obtained in the Written Test.
Note – The Written Test will be conducted at Bangalore.
How to Apply for InStem Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible can apply for the above position through online at (www.instem.res.in) website on or before 09 August 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here