Indian Ordnance Factories Online Recruitment 2021 – OFB has released the detailed notification for engagement of Graduates And Technician Apprentices for 53 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job.Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online on or before 30 April 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
OFB-Indian Ordnance Factories is an industrial organisation, under by the defence department and production of the ministry of defence, the government of India. It is engaged in testing, marketing, development, research, production, logistics of a comprehensive product range in the areas of sea, land and air systems. It has 49 factories, 9 training institute, 3 regional marketing centre.
Applications are invited by Rifle Factory, Ishapore, Ministry of Defence, Government of India from the candidates having qualification of B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics/Instrumentation/Computer/IT Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics/Instrumentation/Computer/IT Engineering for enrolment as trainee Apprentices under National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development, GOI. Preference will be given to those who resides North 24 Parganas, Nadia, Kolkata & Hooghly Districts of West Bengal. The details are as under –
Indian Ordnance Factories Online Recruitment 2021
OFB – Indian Ordnance Factories(High Explosive Factory) Online Recruitment 2021 for Graduates And Technician Apprentices
|Job Role||Graduates And Technician Apprentices|
|Total Vacancies||53 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.8000 – 9000/- per month|
|Application Last Date||30 April 2021|
- B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical Engg. – 15 Posts
- B.E./B.Tech in Electrical Engg. – 7 Posts
- B.E./B.Tech.in Electronics Instrumentation / Computer – 5 Posts
- Diploma in Mechanical Engg. – 14 Posts
- Diploma in Electrical Engg. – 7 Posts
- Diploma in Electronics Instrumentation / Computer – 5 Posts
- Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Production Engineering from a Recognized University/Institute approved
- Four years Bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronics & Power Engineering or Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation/ Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication/Computer Science/I.T. Engg. from a Recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Industrial/ Automobile / Production Engineering from University/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/Electronics from recognized University/Institute.
- Full time regular Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication/Computer recognized University/Institute. No additional weightage will be given to the candidate who possesses higher qualification along with above minimum essential qualification.
- Graduates Apprentices – Rs.9000/-
- Technician Apprentices – Rs.8000/-
Indian Ordnance Factories Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE/B.Tech or Diploma in relevant field.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the date of birth is also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first.
- Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature will be
How to Apply Indian Ordnance Factories Online Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates should enroll themselves in NATS web portal and should register in “RIFLE FACTORY, ISHAPORE” on or before 30 April 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
NATS Portal: CLICK HERE