Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 – The Indian Navy invites job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Laboratory Technician with 04 vacancies on temporary/contractual basis at Naval Dockyard Dispensary & Naval Hospital Powai Mumbai. Candidate with the qualification of DMLT – Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
About Indian Navy: The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present. It has its own defence operations to protect the nation from enemy forces territory and trade. Objectives of the Indian Navy:-
- The Indian Navy has to prevent the nation against war or intervention.
- In case of war, the navy has to make a decision quickly and confidently.
- Provide security for India’s territorial integrity, citizens from the sea border.
- The Indian navy is the safeguard of India’s mercantile marine, maritime trade, and maritime security.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020:
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Details:
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 for Laboratory Technician:
|Job Role||Laboratory Technician|
|Job Location||Naval Dockyard Dispensary & Naval Hospital Powai Kanjurmarg Mumbai|
|Last Date||30 July 2020|
Educational Qualification: For Laboratory Technician:
- Candidates should complete DMLT – Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques
Period of Contract – 36 Months
Emoluments: 28100/- per month
How to Apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 for Laboratory Technician?
All interested and eligible can send their duly filled application form along with all relevant documents in a sealed envelope by post address on or before 30 July 2020 till 1430 Hrs.
For More Details: Click here
The Admiral Superintendent (For Senior Manager Plant Maintenance)
Shahid Bhagat Singh Road Naval Dockyard
Mumbai – 400023
Join Indian Navy As Officer:
There are various selection methods available in the Indian Navy to Join Navy as Officers. Few of the methods we explained below.
- UPSC Entry
- Direct Entry: Permanent Commissions for 10+2(B.Tech Entry)/Graduate Entry
- Indian Navy Entrance Test(INET)
- National Defence Academy (Navy) & National Defence Academy (Naval Academy) Exams
- Join Indian Navy As Sailor:
In Sailors, there are various entries available. The Detailed Entry and Qualification are given in below. All entries are available for sportspersons also. The criteria will be different
- Artificer Apprentice
- Non Artificer-SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit)
- MR (Matric Recruit)-Musician/Logistics(Steward/Chef)
- NMR Hygienist (Non Matric Recruit)
Join Indian Navy As Naval Civilian
The following disciplines are available in the Indian Navy for everyone.
- Tradesman Mate
- Chargeman (Mechanic)
- Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive)
For Educational Qualification of Officers Check Out Official Notification: Click here