IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 – Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Jr. Research Fellow – 01 post, Jr.Project Assistant (Tech) – 01 post. Candidates with the qualification of Degree/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020:
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 for Jr. Research Fellow/Jr. Project Assistant:
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier. The project “Mobility Assistant for Visually Impaired” (MAVI) at IIT Delhi is looking for early-stage researchers who would like to contribute to an AI project with real-world impact. The project requires skills in Computer Vision and Embedded Systems. In MAVI, we address different challenges related to the mobility of the visually impaired community:
Safety: Safety on road from stray animals, obstructions in pathways
Social Inclusion: Face recognition for friends
Navigation: Signboard Reading and Text Spotting in the wild
|Job Role||Jr. Research Fellow / Jr.Project Assistant (Tech)|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Last Date||25 July 2020|
The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 25/07/2020 by 5.00
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Jr.Research Fellow: 01 post
- Jr.Project Assistant (Tech.): 01 post
- First class Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification OR Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification.
- Research experience in machine learning and computer vision
Jr.Project Assistant (Tech.):
- First class B.Tech / M.Tech in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science from a recognized university
- Jr.Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
- Jr.Project Assistant (Tech.): Rs.20,000/-p.m. (consolidated)
IIT Delhi Recruitment Selection Process for Jr. Research Fellow / Jr.Project Assistant:
- Selection will be based on online interview Performance.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for an online interview.
- The shortlisted candidates who are called for online interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
How to Apply IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 for Jr. Research Fellow / Jr.Project Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates may download an application form in IIT Delhi website (www.ird.iitd.ac.in) and submit the duly filled application form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by email – [email protected] on or before 25 July 2020 by 5 PM.
Note: E-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to Ms.Sunita at her email id [email protected]
For More Details: Click here
Application Form: Click here