IHBT Recruitment 2020 – CSIR Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) invites online application form for the post of Research Associate – 01 post/ Project Assistant-II – 04 posts/ Field Assistant – 01 post on a purely temporary basis. Candidates who complete their M.Sc/ Ph.D./ 12th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Eligible candidates can send their application form to email id [email protected] on or before 10 October 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
IHBT Recruitment 2020
IHBT Recruitment 2020 for Research Associate/ Project Assistant
CSIR Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT)
|Job Role||Research Associate/ Project Assistant/ Field Assistant|
|Qualification||M.Sc/ PhD/ 12th|
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Stipend||Rs.12,000- 42,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Palampur (Himanchal pradesh)|
|Last Date||10 October 2020|
Maximum Age Limit (as on 10.10.2020):
- Research Associate: 35 years
- Project Assistant-II: 30 years
- Field Assistant: 28 years
- 5 years for SC /ST / Women.
- 3 years for OBC
- Research Associate: 01 post
- Project Assistant-II: 04 posts
- Field Assistant: 01 post
Research Associate: Ph.D. in Plant Breeding.
- M.Sc Agriculture in Plant Breeding / Agronomy / Horticulture / Seed Science & Technology / M.Sc Botany from recognized university
- M.Sc in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry / Botany / Medicinal & Aromatics Plants from recognized university
Field Assistant: 10+2 with Science
- Research Associate: Rs.42,000/-
- Project Assistant-II: Rs.31,000/-
- Field Assistant: Rs.12,000/-
IHBT Recruitment Selection Process:
- Candidates will be interviewed over Video Conferencing.
How to Apply for IHBT Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible send their duly filled application form in single pdf form to the email id [email protected] on or before 10 October 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE