IGRMS Recruitment 2021– Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya (IGRMS) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Accounts Officer /Senior Stenographer/Museum Associate/Driver/Others. There are 15 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who completed their 10th/12th /M.Sc/Diploma/ITI can apply for this job. The age limit of the candidate should be minimum of 25 years to maximum of 56 years. The last date to apply for this recruitment is on 12 February 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
The IGRMS- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya is an Autonomous organization of Government of India, Ministry of Culture with its various Outdoor and Indoor museum complexes located at Bhopal and a Regional Centre at Mysore. The Sangrahalaya is involved in generating a new museum movement in India to demonstrate the simultaneous validity of human cultures and the plurality of alternatives of human articulation. The Pay and allowances of its employees are governed mutatis mutandis as of Govt. of India Rules & Regulations for Central Civil Services. The new recruits under direct recruitment will be covered under New Pension Scheme. The Applications are invited for the following posts to be filled by direct/transfer on deputation
IGRMS Recruitment 2021
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya (IGRMS)
IGRMS Recruitment 2021 for Accounts Officer/Senior Stenographer/Museum Associate/Driver/Others
|Job Role||Accounts Officer/Senior Stenographer/Museum Associate/Driver/Others|
|Total Posts||15 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.5,200-34,800/- per month|
|Job Location||Bhopal (Madhya pradesh)|
|Last Date||12 February 2021|
- Rs. 100/- for OBC/General candidates
- SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from fee
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft or Postal Order – Drawn in favour of Director, IGRMS, payable at Bhopal.
- Accounts Officer: 56 years
- Sr.Stenographer: 56 years for Deputation, 35 years for Direct
- Museum Associate: 30 years
- Horticulture Assistant: 25 years
- Stenographer: 25 years
- Junior Clerk: 26 years
- Driver: 23 – 30 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 25 years
- Electrical Supervisor: 25 years
- Electrician: 35 years
- Safai Karamchari: 25 years
- Accounts Officer – 1 Post
- Sr. Stenographer – 1 Post
- Museum Associate – 1 Post
- Horticulture Asstt – 1 Post
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- Junior Clerk – 3 Posts
- Driver – 3 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) – 1 Post
- Electrical Supervisor – 1 Post
- Electrician – 1 Post
- Safai Karamchari – 1 Post
Postal Address: The Director,
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya,
Post Box No.2, Shamla Hills,
Bhopal – 462002 (M.P.)
- An officer holding the post of Junior Accounts Officer/Divisional Accounts Officer Grade-I/Section Officer/Divisional Accounts Officer Grade-II with 05 years service.
- Matric or its equivalent 120 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typing.
- Master’s Degree in Anthropology with specialization in Social/Physical Anthropology/Prehistory. Three (03) years experience in a Museum of standing or comparable institution.
- M.Sc. in Horticulture or M.Sc. in Agriculture with plant physiology.
- Matric (10th pass) or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Board. Speed of 80 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in English Typewriting.
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Valid driving license for Motor car knowledge of Motor Mechanism. Experience of driving Motor car, Jeep for at least 04 years.
Jr. Engineer (Civil):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Diploma in Electrical Engg. or ITI Certificate with 10 years Experience.
- ITI Certificate with three (03) years exp. in a large undertaking or in a large electrical installations or in maintenance of electrical equipment pertaining electrical control, gears of substations.
- Primary Class pass.
- Accounts Officer – Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4600
- Sr. Stenographer – Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200
- Museum Associate – Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200
- Horticulture Assistant – Rs.5200-20200 GP 2800
- Stenographer – Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2400
- Junior Clerk – Rs.5200-20200 GP 1900
- Driver – Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1900
- Junior Engineer – Rs.9300-34800 GP 4200
- Electrical Supervisor – Rs.5200-20200 GP Rs.2800
- Electrician – Rs.5200-20200 GP Rs.2400
- Safai Karamchari – Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1800
IGRMS Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the written test/interview.
How to apply for IGRMS Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 12 February 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE