IGNCA Online Recruitment 2021 – The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA), invites the job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Programme Assistant / Project Assistant – 02 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date 04 May 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About IGNCA: The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA), an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India having its Regional Centre at Bengaluru is visualised as a Centre encompassing the study of all arts, especially in their dimension of interrelationship and mutual interdependence. The IGNCA seeks to place the arts within the context of the natural and human environment. The fundamental approach of the centre in all its work is multi-disciplinary and holistic.
IGNCA Online Recruitment 2021
IGNCA Online Recruitment 2021 for Programme Assistant / Project Assistant
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA)
|Job Role||Programme Assistant / Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.30,000/- per month|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Last Date||04 May 2021|
- Programme Assistant – Not exceeding 35 years
- Project Assistant – Not exceeding 35 years
- Programme Assistant – 01 Post
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
Programme Assistant :
- Master’s Degree in Arts/Humanities Science/Media/Mass Communication/ Journalism, Culture related or allied field from any recognized University. He/She should be very well versed with MS Office, basic proposal writing and event management skills.
- Prior work experience of at least 3 years in organizing similar events and/or in the arts and culture space either in an individual capacity or as part of a Government or private arts organization and/or interacting/working in a media environment.
- Master’s Degree in a culture related or allied field from any recognised University. Prior Research experience in Art History, Cultural Studies, Cultural Anthropology, Folk & Tribal Research, Civilization and Cognitive Studies, Heritage and archival documentation is a must. He/She should be very well versed with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point etc. Candidates with good research background will be given preference.
- At least one year of demonstrable and or documented experience in research & documentation.
- Programme Assistant – Rs.30,000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs.30,000/-
IGNCA Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
An advertisement will be published in Bengaluru’s leading newspapers and applications would be screened through short listing as per eligibility followed by an interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview.
Postal Address: The Regional Director
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts
Kengunte Circle, Mallathahalli
Bengaluru – 560056.
How to apply for IGNCA Online Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can send the Duly completed application and self-attested copy of the testimonials to the following postal address on or before 04 May 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE