IFGTB Recruitment 2020 – Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research/Project Fellows, Project Assistants and Field Assistant. There are 38 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. The educational qualification of the candidates should be B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/PG/Any Degree/12th in relevant fields. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can attend the Walk-In-Interview on 17 December 2020 from 10.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About IFGTB – Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding is one of the forest research institute located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. IFGTB is work under the Ministry of Environment, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) to study details about the forest and Climate Change.
IFGTB Recruitment 2020
Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding
IFGTB Recruitment 2020 for Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research/Project Fellows/Others
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research/Project Fellows/Others|
|Total Vacancies||38 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.14,000 – 35,000/- per month|
|Experience||Freshers/Experienced govt jobs|
|Walk-In-Interview Last date||17 December 2020|
Walk-in interview on 17 December from 10.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M
Venue: Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding,
P.B.No 1061,Forest Campus,
R.S. Puram, Coimbatore,
- Senior Project Fellow – 01 Post
- Junior Research/Project Fellow – 19 Posts
- Project Assistant – 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 02 Posts
- Field Assistant – 02 Posts
- Senior Project Fellow – 02 Posts
- Junior Research/Project Fellow – 09 Posts
For Senior Project Fellow:
- First class Post Graduate Degree in Biotechnology / Agricultural Biotechnology Genomics / Bioinformatics / Plant Physiology / Crop Physiology / Biochemistry or Integrated M.Sc., Life Science or CET qualified M.Sc., in Botany / Zoology with 2 years experience.
For Junior Research/Project Fellow:
- First class Post Graduate Degree in Forestry/Agriculture/Graduate degree in professional course with NET qualification OR First class Post Graduate Degree in Plant Science/Bio-chemistry/Bio-technology/Bio-informatics/Life Sciences. OR
- M.Sc/M.Tech in Forestry/Agriculture/Horticulture. OR M.Sc in Botany with NET qualification and specialization in taxonomy. OR
- First class Post Graduate Degree in Geography/Geology/Geo-Informatics/GIS and Remote Sensing/B.E/B.Tech in Geo-Informatics studied allied GIS and Remote Sensing.
For Project Assistant:
- Higher Secondary or Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture OR First class Graduate Degree in Forestry/Agriculture/Plant Science/Environmental Sciences. Or First class Graduate Degree in Micro biology/Microbial Bio technology.
For Technical Assistant:
- First class Graduate Degree in Botany/Plant Science/Bio technology.
For Field Assistant:
- 12th in Biology/Science group.
For Senior Project Fellow:
- First class Post Graduate Degree in Botany / Forestry / Horticulture / Plant Breeding Life Science Desirable: Experience in Field survey, Establishment of field trials, Vegetative Multiplication, grafting, reproductive biology studies.
For Junior Research/ Project Fellows:
- First Class Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture Biotechnology / Forestry Horticulture Plant Sciences/Biotechnology Agricultural Biotechnology Genomics / Bioinformatics Plant Physiology Crop Physiology / Biochemistry or Integrated M.Sc., Life Science Plant Science or CET M. Se., in Zoology / Botany/Post Graduate Degree in Bioinformatics
- Senior Project Fellow – Rs.23,000/month
- Junior Research/Project Fellow – Rs.14,000 – 31,000/month
- Project Assistant – Rs.10,000 – 19,000/month
- Technical Assistant – Rs.15,000 – 20,000/month
- Field Assistant – Rs.13,500 – 15,000/month
- Senior Project Fellow – Rs.35,000/month
- Junior Research/Project Fellow – Rs.20,000/month
IFGTB Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the written examination/interview.
How to Apply for IFGTB Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates should submit their application downloaded from the website along with required documents on the date of Walk-in interview on 17 December from 10.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M to the following venue.
For More Details & Application: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE