IFFCO AGT Online Form 2019
About: Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) Online Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of Agriculture Graduate Trainee AGT Recruitment 2019.
Interested candidate can Check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary ,full Eligibility Criteria , Keep reading this useful article completely On instajobalerts.com.
IFFCO requires Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) for its Field Offices located in the States of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Odisha, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu & Kerala.
|Application Begin Online||27/08/2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||05/09/2019|
|Last date to complete form||05/09/2019|
|Last date of fee payment||05/09/2019|
|Exam date||Notified soon|
|Admit Card||Notified soon|
Application Fee: General / OBC/EWS: 00/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Fee Mode Only.
Vacancy Details: Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT)
|Name of Posts||No.of vacancy|
|Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT)||——|
AGE LIMIT: 30 years, as on 1st September, 2019.
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
- The candidate should possess Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree but those candidates whose final semester results are expected by September, 2019 can also apply.
- General/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester and SC/ ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in each semester in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree. Those candidates who have CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
- The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2016 and thereafter can only apply.
- The candidate having Two Years Full Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification given above.
- The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University /Institute.
Service Bond: On appointment, the Trainees belonging to General/ OBC category would be required to furnish a service bond of Rs. 80,000/- and SC/ST category a service bond of Rs. 20,000/-.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply on-line in the prescribed Application Form available thru the link “Click below button to apply on-line” given below till 05/09/2019 only. Any application sent through any other modes will not be entertained.
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Apply Online: Click here
Login: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here