IDTR Recruitment 2020 – Indo Danish Tool Room (MSME Technology Center), Jamshedpur schedule interview for the post of Graduate and Technician Apprentices (NATS) for 28 vacancies. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B. Tech/ Diploma from 2017 to 2020 passed out in the relevant field are eligible to apply.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
IDTR Recruitment 2020
About: Indo Danish Tool Room (MSME Technology Centre), Jamshedpur, is an Autonomous Body under Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India & was established in the year 1991 under the bilateral agreement between Government of India and Government of Denmark. It is a Society, registered under Societies Registration Act 21 of 1860. The Extension Centers of IDTR Jamshedpur were set up in Varanasi in 2014 and in Patna in 2015.
The Centre manufactures intricate, high precision Tools, Dies, Jigs & Fixtures, Moulds &
provides technological support and skilled manpower to MSMEs and Industries. IDTR conducts AICTE approved Diploma Courses in Tool & Die Making, Production Engineering and Mechatronics, NCVT approved ITI courses of Fitter, Machinist, Turner, Tool & Die Maker, Welder and Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance, NSQF courses approved by Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India and other short term courses.
|Job Role||Graduate/Technician Apprentices|
|Total Vacancies||28 Posts|
|Job Location||IDTR Jamshedpur/TRTC Patna|
|Interview Date||24 August 2020|
Date: 24.08.2020 (Monday) at 9 AM
Venue: IDTR, Jamshedpur
Place Wise Vacancies:
- For IDTR Jamshedpur – 20 posts
- For TRTC Patna – 08 posts
- B.E./B. Tech/Diploma in Mechanical Engg. / Production Engg, / Industrial Engg./ Automobile Engg / 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making.
- Candidates who have obtained their degree/diploma from 2017 to 2020 are eligible.
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time.
Period of Apprenticeship Training: 12 months.
- Technician Apprentices – Rs.8,000/- pm
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.9,000/- pm
IDTR Recruitment Selection Process for Graduate/Technician Apprentices:
- Selection will be based on the interview.
How to Apply IDTR Recruitment for Graduate/Technician Apprentices 2020 ?
All interested and eligible candidates need to register on the Board of Practical Training eastern region (BOPT) website before appearing for the interview. The applicant can attend the interview on 24 August 2020 at IDTR, Jamshedpur.
For More Details: Click here
BOPT Website: Click here
Candidates should bring with them originals and photocopies of:
- Degree/Diploma certificate (Provisional certificate in case original is not available)
- Last semester/year mark sheet
- Class X certificate
- Aadhaar No
- Two colour passport-sized photographs
- Registration No. obtained at BOPT site www.bopter.gov.in
- The candidates should have the relevant documents/ certificates pertaining to age,
qualification etc. For Registration, visit www.bopter.gov.in or www.mhrdnats.gov.in