IDFC FIRST Bank Recruitment 2020 – IDFC FIRST Bank scheduled to hire for the post of Bank Officers for Post Graduates at Across India. Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
IDFC FIRST Bank Recruitment 2020
About: IDFC FIRST Bank has a nationwide presence and operates in the Retail Banking, Wholesale banking and other banking segment. Customers can choose where and how they want to bank :over 468 branches, 356 ATMS and over 20,000 employees with over 652 business correspondent centers across India as on 31st March 2020. We also offer internet banking, mobile banking and 24/7 toll free banker on call services.
|Job Role||Bank Officers|
|Experience||Freshers Bank jobs|
|Job Location||Delhi/ Hyderabad/ Pune/ Kolkata/ Bengaluru/ Kochin/ Mumbai/ Lucknow/ Chennai/ Goa/ Ahmedabad/ Chandigarh|
- Fresh graduates/post graduates too can apply
Age Limit: Up to 30 years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Acquisition of NTB Savings account customers in the identified segment and reference generation from the specified catchment area
- Ensure acquisition of high quality savings accounts in terms of product mix, segments and constitution mix
- Proactive registration and activation of acquired customers to direct banking channels
- Meet and exceed the defined targets of new customer acquisitions month on month by analyzing transaction banking needs of the customer
- Assist and support the Sales Manager in catchment mapping and scoping exercise
- Provide regular feedback to SM / RM on opportunities and customer needs
- Ensure adherence to selling norms and SOPs defined by the organization
- Ensure strict compliance with internal guidelines and external regulations
- Ensure quality sourcing in line with the Bank’s policy
- High degree of market awareness and understanding of customer’s needs
- Collaborate with other branch departments and functions to provide products and service offerings to the customer to ensure customer centricity.
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Location: Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochin, Goa, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmadabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Chandigarh
– Strong organizational and communication skills
– Strong Product knowledge
– Pleasing Personality
Under Graduate Qualification
PG Qualifications MBA / PGDM / MMS (Banking and Insurance, Finance, Marketing)
How to Apply for IDFC FIRST Bank Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE