IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2021 – IDBI Bank has released the job notification for the recruitment to the post of DGM/AGM/Manager/Assistant Manager. There are 134 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/B.Com/Any Degree with relevant work experience can apply for this job. Interested and eligible can apply online before 07 January 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
IDBI Bank Ltd. invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens for the below mentioned posts. Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria may apply On-line through the link given in Bank’s website www.idbibank.in
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2021
IDBI Bank SO Specialist Officers Recruitment 2021
|Job Role||DGM/AGM/Manager/Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancies||134 Posts|
|Experience||Experienced bank jobs|
|Salary||Rs.23700-59170 /- per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||07 January 2021|
Application Fee/ Intimation Charges:
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 150/- (Intimation charges only)
- For all others: Rs. 700/- (Application fee + Intimation charges
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Age Limit :
- DGM (Grade D) – 35-45 Years
- AGM (Grade C) – 28-40 Years
- Manager ( Grade B) – 25-35 Years
- Assistant Manager (Grade A) – 21-28 Years
Relaxation in Upper age limit:
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ ECOs/ SSCOc: 5 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989: 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- DGM (Grade D) – 11 Posts
- AGM (Grade C) – 52 Posts
- Manager ( Grade B) – 62 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Grade A) – 09 Posts
- Graduation (B.E. / B.Tech) in Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/
Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication and others in relevant fields or any graduation OR
- Graduate with Post Graduation in MCA from a Recognized University.
- Graduate with minimum 55% marks from recognized university. (50% for SC/ST)
Fraud Risk Management:
- B.Sc.- Honours (Maths/Statistics)/ B. Tech /BE (Electronics /Computer Science). OR
- B. Com/ B.Sc. in Computer Science/ BBA in Banking and Finance.
- Graduation (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics & Telecommunication/ Computer Science/Electronics & Electrical/Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication from recognized University OR
- Graduate with Post-Graduation in MCA from Recognized University.
- Graduation from recognized University.
- Post Graduate Degree in Communications/Economics or in relevant fields with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in aggregate OR equivalent CGPA from any University recognized by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
- Full time course in Master/ Bachelor degree in any engineering discipline (preferably computer science/ computer engineering)/ in relevant discipline or graduate in science along with MCA from a University/ Institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its Regulatory Bodies.
- Post Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) from any recognized university.
- Degree in Law (3 years / 5 years) from a recognized University in India with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters / years.
- Full time MBA (Finance) preferably from reputed Tier I and Tier II Business Schools/CA/CMA (ICWA)/CFA USA/FRM.
- B.Sc. /BA (Maths or Stat.)/ BE/B Tech Or any Graduate with Post Graduation in M.Sc. / MA (Maths or Stat.)
- Deputy General Manager, Grade ‘D’ In the scale of 50030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170 (7 years)
- Assistant General Manager, Grade ‘C’ In the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)
- Manager – Grade ‘B’ In the scale of 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 years)
- Assistant Manager – Grade ‘A’ In the scale of 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020 (17 years)
IDBI Specialist Officers Selection Process:
- The selection process will comprise of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted online. Only such candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personnel Interview (PI).
- Preliminary screening and shortlisting will be based on the candidate’s online submission of his/her academic track record, experience and the suitability of the candidate as decided by the Bank.
- Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in PI. Total marks allotted for PI is 100. The minimum qualifying marks for PI would be 50 for General Category and 45 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Category. Bank may change the mode of selection depending upon the number of suitable candidates.
- The final score should be sufficiently high in the merit list for the candidate to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
How to Apply IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 for Specialist Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by using official website from 24 December 2020 to 07 January 2021
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE