ICMR Recruitment 2020 – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Scientist-B (Medical / Non-Medical) with 141 vacancies. Candidates who complete their MBBS/ PG Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on an online examination and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at PGIMER’s/ICMR’s websites www. pgimer.edu.in and www.icmr.nic.in on or before 02 October 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
ICMR Recruitment 2020
ICMR Recruitment 2020 for Scientist-B
|Job Role||Scientist-B (Medical / Non-Medical)|
|Qualification||MBBS/ PG Degree|
|Job Location||ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh|
|Application Starting Date||12 September 2020|
|Last Date||02 October 2020|
- Start date for filling of online application form: 12.09.2020
- Last date for filling of online application form: 02.10.2020
- Opening date for availability of admit cards for downloading from PGIMER’s &ICMR’s websites: 20.10.2020
- Date for Computer Based Test (CBT) for 80 Marks: 01.11.2020
- Expected date of declaration of result of CBT for shortlisting of candidates for personal discussion: 20.11.2020
- SC/ST/EWS/Women: Rs. 1500/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable
- For all others: Rs. 2000/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
Note: PwBD exempted from payment of a fee
Mode of Payment – Online by using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Upper Age Limit (as on 02.10.2020): 35 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- SC/ST 5 years
- OBC 3 years
- PwBD (UR& EWS) 10 years
- PwBD 15 years
- PwBD 13 years
Post & Category Wise Vacancies:
Details of Current Vacancies:
SCIENTIST-B (Medical / Non-Medical)
- Unreserved: 51 (26 Me and 25 NM)
- SC: 19 (10 M and 9 NM)
- ST: 09 (5M and 4 NM)
- OBC: 34 (17 M and 17 NM)
Vacancies reserved for Divyang out of total vacancies PwBD: 05
Details of SC/ST Category:
- SC: 10 (5 Medical & 5 Non-Medical)
- ST: 06 (3 Medical & 3 Non Medical)
Scientist-B (Medical): MBBS degree recognized by MCI/NMC
- First Class Post Graduate degree from a recognized University in any of the following subjects. OR
- Second Class Post Graduate with Ph.D degree from a recognized University in any of the following subjects: Biochemistry, Microbiology, Virology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biology/Bioscience, Zoology, Sociology, Social work, Food & Nutrition, Biostatistics/ Statistics, Bioinformatics
ICMR Recruitment selection Process for Scientist-B (Medical / Non-Medical):
- Selections will be done on merit based on marks obtained in the online Computer-Based Test (CBT) plus marks obtained in the mandatory interview.
|Computer Based Test||Interview||Total Marks|
|80 marks||80 marks||100|
Scheme of questions in the CBT:
- Medical: Out of 80, 60 Questions will be related to Medical Field.
- Non-Medical: Out of 80, 60 Questions will be related to their relevant subject Groups.
Group-I: Biochemistry, Microbiology, Virology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biology/Bioscience, Zoology, Food and Nutrition.
Group-2: Sociology, Social Work,
Group-3 : Bio-statistics/Statistics, Bio-informatics
How to Apply ICMR Recruitment 2020 for Scientist-B (Medical / Non-Medical)?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at PGIMER’s/ ICMR’s websites (www.pgimer.edu.in) and (www.icmr.nic.in) on or before 02 October 2020.
For More Details & Apply: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE