ICICI Bank Online Recruitment 2021: ICICI Bank invites applications for the recruitment of Probationary Officers/Sales Officer. Educational qualification eligibility for this recruitment will be any degree of graduation. Online registration will open on the official website @ ICICI Careers website.ICICI Bank selection process will be in the form of Online Aptitude test, Interview, Online Psychometric Questionaire and Group Discussion. The selection process will be varied based on the recruitment type. The various eligibility criteria and application process for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment are given below.
About ICICI Bank: ICICI Bank is one of the four Big Banks in India. Its headquarter is located in Mumbai and registered office is located in Vadodara, Gujarat. It is the banking enterprise for the International Banking and Financial Services. It has 4867 branches and 14367 ATMs in 17 countries of India. It has two UK branches in Belgium and Germany.ICICI Bank launches its Internet Banking service in 1998.
ICICI Bank Online Recruitment 2021
ICICI Bank Online Recruitment 2021 for Probationary Officers
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Salary||Rs 4 LPA+|
|PGDB Course Location||IMA, Bengaluru|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Candidates should be completed Graduate in any Discipline
- Candidates should have 55% (Aggregate) in their graduation
- Age Limit(As on 1 March 2021): Up to 25 Years (Should have been born on or after 1 March 1994)
About ICICI-Manipal PO Programme:
The candidates selected for ICIC PO Programme need to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) by Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB).The Program fees will be Rs.3,62,250/ (Amount + 15% Service Tax) and Rs.16,354/- (Cost of Tablet + Cover + SD Card + VAT).So total fees will be Rs.3,78,604. Candidates can arrange Fees by themselves(Self-funding) or they can apply for an educational loan in ICICI Bank.
ICICI Bank Recruitment-PO Programme Structure
The programme structure is as follows:
|Term 1:4 Months||Classroom training||IMA, Bengaluru|
|Term 2: 2 Months||Internship||ICICI Bank|
|Term 3: 2 Months||Classroom training||IMA, Bengaluru|
|Term 4: 4 Months||On-the-job training||ICICI Bank|
After the successful completion of PO program probationary officers appointed in ICICI Bank, Across the country as Deputy Manager Band I Role.
ICICI PO Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The ICICI PO Selection consists of the following steps
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Questionnaire
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Merit List
How to Apply ICICI Bank Online Recruitment 2021?
Interested eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online as soon as possible. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process.
ICICI Bank Careers PO Apply Link: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
ICICI Bank Online Recruitment 2021 for Sales Officers:
|Job Role||Sales Officers|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Graduate in any discipline with experience upto 4 years (Engineers & MBA not eligible)
- Less than 27 years of age
Purpose of the Job:
ICICI Bank offers a wide array of financial products like Savings Account, Current Account and Salary Account etc. to its customers in both rural and urban markets. Our Sales Officers are the first level of customer interaction who are responsible for creating new client relationships as well as deepening our relationships with the existing clients by offering them other financial products. All Sales Officers are assigned specific product and a specific geography, wherein they can identify new customers for the given product.
- Generate new customer leads through various channels
- Proactively identify sales prospects and conduct business development activities in the geography assigned Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business
- Achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services
- Cross sell assets and fee products
- Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank
- Ensure customer satisfaction through regular engagement
- Resolve customer queries/issues and facilitate customer service
- Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made
- Passion (must take initiatives and not avoid targets)
- Socially Confident (able to start a conversation with new people easily and be confident in the interaction)
- Perseverance & Resilience (able to make repeated attempts and bounce back from setbacks, able to try new methods of engagement in case of a setback)
- Problem Solving & Closure (when faced with a problem, must be able to identify and seek help from the right people without hesitation. Able to keep commitments made to others and ensure that the task is complete)
- Short listing of CV
- English Writing Test
- Sales Profiler
- One round of interview
Note: English Writing Test and Sales Profiler are pre-interview stages which can be done online
How to apply ICICI Bank Online Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: CLICK HERE
ICICI Bank Online Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s:
What are the vacancies available at ICICI Bank Online Recruitment 2021 ?
At present ICICI Bank hiring for Probationary Officers,Account Manager- Transaction Banking,Assistant Relationship Manager,Sales officer – Capital Markets Group,Phone Banking Officer,Assistant Relationship Manager – Large Clients Group.
Who can apply ICICI Bank Online Recruitment 2021?
Any Degree/MBA/CA/ICWA candidates can apply for ICICI Bank Recruitment.
Is there any deadline to submit application for ICICI Bank Online Recruitment 2021 ?
ICICI Bank is one of the largest private bank in India and it has a huge number of vacancies. So there is no last date to submit the application.
How to apply for ICICI Bank Online Recruitment 2021 ?
All eligible candidates can submit the application in online at ICICI Careers website i.e., www.icicicareers.com