ICFRE Recruitment 2020 – Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) invites application form for the post of Lower Division Clerk: 01 post, Forest Guard: 06 posts, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 13 posts. Candidates who pass 12th/10th class are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on written test, physical fitness test, typing test.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
ICFRE Recruitment 2020:
About (ICFRE): Institute of Forest Products is a premier forestry research institute under Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE), catering to the forestry research needs in the states of Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal and Orissa. Since coming into existence in 1993.
ICFRE Recruitment for Lower Division Clerk/ Others 2020:
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk/ Forest Guard/ Multi Tasking Staff|
|Total Vacancies||20 posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Job Location||Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
|Last Date||11 Sept 2020|
Age Limit (as on 11.09.2020): 18 to 27 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC candidates – 32 years
- For OBC candidates – 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Post Wise Vacancies: 20 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 post
- Forest Guard: 06 posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 13 posts
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- 12th class certificate from a recognized board.
- A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter OR
- Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter
- 12th pass with Science from government recognized board.
- The appointees will be required to successfully complete the Forestry training course from a recognized Forest Guard Training Institution during the Probationary Period
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- 10th pass certificate from government recognized board/recognized school
- Lower Division Clerk/Forest Guard: Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-
ICFRE Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination for all posts, Physical Fitness Test for Forest Guard posts and Typing Test for LDC posts.
How to Apply for ICFRE Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates may submit their filled application form to the following postal address on or before 11 September 2020.
Institute of Forest Productivity,
Ranchi – 835 3030 (Jharkhand)
For More Details: Click here
Application Form: Click here