IBSD Recruitment 2020 – Institute of Bioresources & Sustainable Development (IBSD), Imphal, Manipur invites online application for the post of Research Associate/ Project Associate/ Laboratory Technician for 05 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc./ M.Tech/ MVSc/ BHMS/ MPharm / MBBS/ PhD/ MD/ B.Sc are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
About: The Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) although registered in April, 2001, under the Manipur Societies Registration Act, 1989, the regular activity of the Institute could be started only with the appointment of its first Director on 18th January, 2003 to achieve the following mission, goal and objectives.
IBSD Recruitment 2020
Institute of Bioresources & Sustainable Development (IBSD), Imphal, Manipur
No. IBSD/1/75/2006: Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for the following short term (6 months, with possibility of extension) positions at the DBT-IBSD Covid19 Testing Facility established at Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences (JNIMS), Imphal, Manipur.
|Job Role||Research Associate/ Project Associate/ Laboratory Technician|
|Qualification||M.Sc./M.Tech/MVSc/BHMS/ MPharm /MBBS/ PhD/ MD/ B.Sc|
|Total Vacancies||05 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers/Experienced govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – 56,000/-Month|
|Job Location||Imphal (Manipur)|
|Last Date||12 August 2020|
- Research Associate: 01 post
- Project Associate: 03 posts
- Laboratory Technician: 01 post
- PhD/ MD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Life Sciences or any relevant field with experience in viral diagnosis and preferably with RT-PCR techniques.
- M.Sc./MTech/MVSc/BHMS/ MPharm /MBBS in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Life Sciences or any relevant field with experience in viral diagnosis and preferably with RT-PCR techniques.
- B.Sc. and well versed with biomedical waste management practices.
- Research Associate: Rs. 56,000 p.m.
- Project Associate: Rs. 31,000 p.m
- Laboratory Technician: Rs. 20,000 p.m
IBSD Recruitment Selection Process for RA/ Project Associate/ Lab Technician:
- Selection will be based on the personal interview
How to Apply IBSD Recruitment 2020 for RA/ Project Associate/ Lab Technician?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their scanned copy of duly filled-in application form with required documents through Email: [email protected] and [email protected] latest by 12 August 2020 (Wednesday).
For More Details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE
Scanned copies of original documents viz.
(a) Educational qualification
(c) Category (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants)
(d) Experience certificate, if any;
(e) List of publications/ patents, if any, as well as
(e) in-depth biodata etc.
Applicants should provide their Skype ID, Mobile No. and also the Email ID. All communication will be done through this medium only.
Note: The applicants shortlisted by the Screening Committee will be invited/communicated for personal interview through videoconferencing.