IBPS Clerk Mains 2018-19 Result Release Date & Important Details
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has concluded with the conduct of IBPS Clerk 2018-19 Mains exam on January 20, 2019. As per the exam-takers, the Mains examination was tricky as compared to the last year. The authority in-charge, i.e. IBPS is yet to release the date of result for Mains exam. Once the result is out, the candidates can check the result on the official website (ibps.in). Know the tentative date of IBPS Clerk Mains result declaration, process to download the result, selection procedure, etc.
Brief Details on IBPS Clerk Mains 2018
- The IBPS Clerk Mains result will contain the total score obtained by the candidate, which must be equal to or more than the cutoff for qualification.
- Due to the introduction of the sectional-cutoff rule, the candidates will be required to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in each of the sections.
- The cutoff will be based on the number of vacancies available in the state or the union territory.
- Ultimately, your scorecard of Main examination will be considered for final merit listing.
Tentative Schedule of IBPS Clerk Mains 2018-19
As per the official IBPS notification 2018-19, only the details about provisional allotment have been mentioned. The authority did not include the ‘date of result’ in the notification. Meanwhile, you may go consider the tentative date of result mentioned in the table below:
|IBPS Clerk Events 2018-19||Timeline|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date||January 20, 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Result Date||March/April 2019|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
How to check the IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2018-19
On the day of result, here’s how you can obtain the IBPS Clerk login link and check the result.
|Step 1||Access the official website (link mentioned above).|
|Step 2||At the Homepage, click on the link that indicates ‘Result of Online Mains Examination for CRP Clerks-VIII.|
|Step 3||Under the IBPS Clerk Mains Active links, click on the desired link. This will redirect you to the Login window.|
|Step 4||At the Login window, you will be required to enter the login credentials such as Registration No/ Roll No and Password/ Date of Birth (DD-MM-YY).|
|Step 5||Next, input the specified captcha code and click on ‘Login’.|
|Step 6||Check your result and save the file for future use.|
Events after IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2018-19
Issuance of a call letter from the allotted bank: Once you obtain the prescribed score to clear the cutoff, you will be issued a call letter from the bank which has offered you provisional allotment.
Document Verification: The call letter indicates the list of documents to be brought on the day of document verification process.
Language Proficiency Test (LPT): The allotted bank may test your language competency by conducting a LPT in the local language. In order to qualify, the concerned candidates will be judged based on their reading, writing, and speaking skills.
Intimation about Joining Date: If you successfully clear the LPT and get your documents verified, the bank will provide you a joining date. You need to bring original and self-attested copies of important documents mentioned below.
Details mentioned on IBPS Clerk Appointment Letter (Joining Letter)
Once you receive an offer letter, it would mean that you have been selected for a clerical post in one of the participating banks. It will indicate the details mentioned below:
- Joining Date
- Training duration
- List of documents & certificates to carry on the day of joining
- Details about Medical test
List of documents to bring on the day of joining| IBPS Clerk 2018-19
On the date of joining the allocated branch of bank, you need to show up with the original and self-attested copies of the following documents:
- A printout of the Online Application Form (for CRP Clerks-VIII)
- An identity proof (Bring any one of these- Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Bank Passbook/ Driving License)
- Class 10th Marksheet/ Certificate (As a proof of DOB)
- Class 12th Marksheet/ Certificate
- Graduation Certificate/ Marksheet
- Caste/ disability certificate (if applicable)
- Documents in support of age relaxation claim (if applicable)
On the day of result, IBPS will publish the Cutoff along with the scorecard. As the tentative month is March/ April, it is advised to visit the official link from time to time for latest updates.
Don’t forget to download Gradeup IBPS Clerk exam preparation app. It provides free study material, quizzes, mock test, previous year papers, and all the updates related to the exam.