HSCC India Limited Recruitment 2021 – HSCC India Limited has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Architecture / Project Management.The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/ B.Arch/Diploma. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 01 February 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About HSCC India Limited: HSCC (India) Limited earlier known as Hospital Services Consultancy Corporation Limited is a “Mini Ratna” Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. HSCC is a multi-disciplinary consultancy and procurement management service organisation working in the healthcare and other social infrastructure development sectors. The company offers services in feasibility studies, design engineering, detailed tender documentation, construction, supervision, comprehensive project management, procurement support services in all areas of civil, mechanical, information technology and auxiliary medical service areas. HSCC has its registered office in Delhi and its corporate office in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
HSCC India Limited Recruitment 2021
HSCC India Limited Recruitment 2021 for Architecture / Project Management
|Job Role||Architecture / Project Management|
|Total Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.24000 – 120000/- per month|
|Job Location||Noida (up)|
|Application Last Date||01 February 2021|
- Architecture – 24 Years
- Project Management – 40 Years
Total Vacancies: 21 Posts
- Architecture – 01 Post
- Project Management – 20 Posts
- Graduate in Architecture with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University Institute with good understanding of planning large scale projects, healthcare buildings, housing etc. The candidate should be well versed with architectural detailing, construction detailing, working drawings, presentation drawings and municipal drawings. The candidate should have good knowledge of ACAD, Photoshop.
- Should have one year post qualification experience
- Graduate Engineers in Civil / PHD Environmental Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from Government recognized University Institute.
- Three years Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from government recognized university /institute having 8 yrs experience can also apply.
- Architecture – Rs.30000-120000
- Project Management – Rs.29000-110000
HSCC India Limited Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written test or Interview.
How to apply for HSCC India Limited Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the filled application form along with copies of all necessary documents to the postal address 01 February 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE