HPPSC Recruitment 2020 – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission HPPSC has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Veterinary Officer. There are totally 16 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who completed their B.V.S.c and A.H can apply for this post. The age limit of the candidate should not exceed 45 years. Intrested candiate can apply before 4 December 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, known commonly as HPPSC, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of Government of Himachal Pradesh constituted on 8 April 1971.The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, being an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority, set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India have to discharge the duties and functions, assigned to them under Article 320 of the Constitution.
HPPSC Recruitment 2020
HPPSC Recruitment 2020 for Veterinary Officer
|Job Role||Veterinary Officer|
|Qualification||B.V.S.c & A.H|
|Experience||Freshers state govt jobs|
|Total Vacancies||16 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- per Month|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date||04 December 2020|
- For General Category/EWS of H.P: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/BPL/EWS of H.P belonging to UR-BPL of H.P. category: Rs.100/-
- For Female candidates/ Ex-Servicemen of H.P: No fee
Mode of Payment: By debit or credit card or internet banking through “e-Payment Gateway”,
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- For General – 45 years and below.
Upper age relexable by:
- For SC/ST/OBC/WFF/PWD – up to 5 years
- Rs.15,600 to 39,100/month
- Should possess a degree of B.V.Sc. and A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) from a recognized University as laid down under the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (Act No. 52 of 1984).
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions
prevailing in the Pradesh.
HPPSC Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on the Screening Test Computer-based test/Offline test (objective/descriptive), Personality Test and Final selection
- Eligible candidates will be called for personality tests by subjecting them to either Computer-based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective/descriptive) of two hours duration.
- Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/ her performance in the Personality Test, which will be of maximum 100 marks.
- 10 questions consisting of General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh and 10 questions consisting of National and International affairs”.
- Marks obtained in the Screening Test are only meant to short list the number of candidates for personality test(s)and are in no way to be presumed by the candidates as being their merit for final selection.
Minimum pass marks in Computer Based Test / Offline Test (objective or descriptive):
- 25% for the candidates of unreserved (General) category
- 20% for the candidates of reserved categories.
Minimum pass marks in the personality test:
- 45 for the candidates of general category
- 35 marks for the candidates of reserved categories.
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2020?
All the interested and eligible candidate should apply with required documentations through online using their official website on or before 4 December 2020.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE