HPPSC Online Recruitment 2021 -Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission HPPSC has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Senior Scale Stenographer 0f 02 vacancies. Interested candidates who completed their Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline can apply for this post.The last date to apply for this post is on 03 April 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission HPPSC: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, known commonly as HPPSC, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of Government of Himachal Pradesh constituted on 8 April 1971.The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, being an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority, set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India have to discharge the duties and functions, assigned to them under Article 320 of the Constitution.
Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Senior Scale Stenographer, Class-III (Non-Gazetted) (on contract basis) in the H.P Public Service Commission through ORA, which shall be available on the Commission‟s website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
HPPSC Online Recruitment 2021
HPPSC Online Recruitment 2021 for Senior Scale Stenographer
|Job Role||Senior Scale Stenographer|
|Experience||Freshers state govt jobs|
|Total Vacancies||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.10300-34800/ per month|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date||03 April 2021|
- For General Category/EWS of H.P: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/BPL/EWS of H.P belonging to UR-BPL of H.P. category: Rs.100/-
- For Female candidates/ Ex-Servicemen of H.P: No fee
Mode of Payment: By debit or credit card or internet banking through “e-Payment Gateway”,
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021):
- For General – 18 – 45 years.
Upper age relexable by:
- For SC/ST/OBC/WFF/PWD – up to 5 years
- Senior Scale Stenographer – 02 Posts
- Should possess a Bachelor‟s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University . Must possess the following speed in shorthand and typing on Computers in both languages i.e.
- English and Hindi at the time of initial recruitment:- Speed in Shorthand: English : – 100 WPM Hindi :- 80 WPM. Speed in typing on Computer: English : – 40 WPM Hindi:- 30 WPM
- Senior Scale Stenographer – Rs.10300-34800/month
HPPSC Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on the written objective type examination (online/offline), skill test i.e. typing test / shorthand, document evaluation
- There shall be a written objective type Examination (MCQ) (either online or offline). Marks obtained in written objective type Examination (MCQ) shall be counted for deciding the merit of candidates.
- The candidates, who will qualify the written objective type examination, will have to pass the type test/ shorthand test at prescribed speed, which will be qualifying in nature.
- Final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the written objective type examination and document evaluation based on the parameters devised by the Department of Personnel vide.
- Written Objective Type Examination (Online/Offline) consisting of 85 questions of Multiple Choices from General English of Graduation level, Hindi of Matric standard, General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Everyday Science, Social Science, Current Affairs & Logical Reasoning
Duration – 90 minutes.
- Skill test i.e. typing test /shorthand on computer of qualifying nature in prescribed speed for those who qualify written objective type examination.
|Written Objective Type Examination||85 marks|
|Shorthand / Typing Test||Qualifying nature|
|Document Evaluation: As per parameters
defined by the Govt. of H.P.
How to Apply for HPPSC Online Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidate should apply with required documentations through online using their official website on or before 03 April 2021.
Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website of the
Commission http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE