HPCL Recruitment 2020 – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released the Job notification for Fixed Term Project Associates/Research Associates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 21 October 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited: HPCL is an Indian oil and natural gas company with its headquarters at Mumbai in Maharashtra. It was incorporated in 1974 after the takeover and merger of erstwhile Esso Standard and Lube India Limited by the Esso Act 1974. HPCL operates two major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels and specialities, one in Mumbai (West Coast) of 7.5 million metric tonnes per annum (MMTPA) capacity and the other in Visakhapatnam, (East Coast) with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA. It also owns and operates the largest lubricant refinery in India producing lube base oils of international standards
HPCL Recruitment 2020
HPCL Recruitment for Project Associates/Research Associates
|Job Role||Fixed Term Project Associates/Research Associates|
|Salary||Rs.40,000-85000/- per Month|
|Application Starting Date||1 October 2020|
|Last Date||20 October 2020|
Age Limit(as on 20th October 2020): 32 Years or below. Age relaxation for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Government
- Candidates should possess Ph.D(Chemistry) (or) Ph.D.,(BioScience/Microbiology/Biotechnology) (or) Ph.D. -Engineering (or) M.Tech
- To prepare Project proposal including work plan on the specific research topic assigned to
- To carryout research activities on the specific topic including literature search, set up experimental facilities, if required, carryout experimental/ pilot/ simulation studies.
- Interpret results and undertake studies for further development/ improvement.
- Prepare technical reports.
- Carryout any other activities that are assigned from time to time.
Stipend: Rs. 65,000/- to Rs. 85,000/- per month depending on qualification & experience
- Chemistry -Material Science
- Microbiology/ Biosciences/ Biotechnology
- Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology/Petroleum Refining
- Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering (Candidates with experience of running Test Benches, Chassis Dyno, Transient Dyno,Eddy Current Dyno, Emission Systems, BS VI Systems, Utilities for the Transient Dyno and Chassis Dyno are desirable)
Age Limit(as on 20th October 2020): 28 Years or below . Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Government
Project Associate-Job Description:
- To assist Scientists carrying out research project(s).
- Prepare samples for establishing methods of analysis & carrying out routine analysis related to
the assigned project(s).
- Monitoring batch reactions for optimizing reaction conditions
- Running pilot plants in shifts.
- Carryout any other job(s) assigned by the reporting scientists/Officers.
Stipend: Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- per month depending on qualification & experience
How to Apply HPCL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link from 1 October 2020 to 20 October 2020
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: .CLICK HERE