HP Board of School Education
HP BOARD HP TET June 2019 Online Form
Post date: 09/05/2019
Advertisement no: June/2019
About: HP Board of School Education has advertised a notification for the recruitment of HP Teachers Eligibility Test (TGT (Arts/ Medical/ Non Medical)/ Shastri/ L.T/ JBT/ Punjabi/ Urdu) vacancies.
- Please read the Information Bulletin of Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates can apply only ONLINE for Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 through website <www.hpbose.org>
- The application for Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 has been made completely online with the facility to upload Bio data, photograph, signature & Fee detail of the applicant.
- The candidates should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
- Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate. Please note no request for any change in particular will be accepted under any circumstances after the specified date of online correction is over.
- The candidate can confirm his/her candidature from the website. The candidature of the candidate, who’s fees has not been online received by Board Office in the given stipulated time period will not be considered eligible for the Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 examination.
|Application Begin Online||07/05/2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||27/05/2019|
|Last Date to pay exam Fee||27/05/2019|
|Last date to complete form||27/05/2019|
|Dates for online corrections||27-29/05/2019|
|Date for Downloading Admit Card||04 date before exam|
|Date for Exam for Sl No 4 & 6||16/06/2019|
|Date for Exam for Sl No 2 & 5||17/06/2019|
|Date for Exam for Sl No 1 & 3||23/06/2019|
|Date for Exam for Sl No 7 & 8||30/06/2019|
Application Fee: General & their Sub categories (except PHH: 800/-
SC/ST/OBC/ PH candidates: 500/-
Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
|Sl No||Name of Posts||Essential Qualification|
|1||TGT (Arts)||B.A, B.Com, B.Ed, B.El.Ed|
|2||TGT (Non Medical)||B.Sc (NM), B.Ed, B.El.Ed, B.Sc (NM).Ed|
|3||TGT (Medical)||B.Sc (Medical), B.Ed, B.El.Ed, B.Sc (Medical).Ed|
|4||Shastri||Shastri from an institution/ University recognised by HP Govt|
|5||Language Teacher||D.El.Ed, B.A, B.Ed, M.A|
|6||Junior Basic Training||10+2, Sr Secondary, D.El.Ed, B.El.Ed|
|7||Punjab Language Teacher||B.A (Punjabi), D.El.Ed, B.Ed, M.A (Punjabi)|
|8||Urdu Language Teacher||B.A (Urdu), D.El.Ed, B.Ed, M.A (Urdu)|
Date of Birth: Enter/Select your Date, Month and Year of your birth as per the English calendar and as recorded in your Matriculation Certificate. For example, if born on 3rdMay 1990, the date should be entered as follows 03/05/1990.
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Admit Card: For s.no 1 & 3
Admit Card: For s.no 2,4,5 & 6.
Apply Online: Click here
Login: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here