Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020 – HCL invites the online application for the post of Trade Apprentice in various disciplines for 290 vacancies at Khetri Copper Complex. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/ 12th/ ITI in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020
HCL – Hindustan Copper Limited is a public sector company, under the administrative control of the ministry of mines. It is the national vertically integrated copper producing company, its manufacturing the coppers from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined coppers.HCL mines and plants are spread across five units in the state of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and Gujarat. This company have a market in copper cathodes, copper wire bar, copper sulphate and sulphuric acid. The vision of this company is to be a leading mining company and improve the quality of the products.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020:
Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice: Online Applications are invited from 10.07.2020 from Citizens of India for undergoing Training at Khetri Copper Complex, Hindustan Copper Limited for Trade Apprentice under the Apprentices Act 1961 as per details given below:-
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Khetri Copper Complex|
|Last Date||25 July 2020|
- Online application opening date 10.07.2020
- Cut-off date for Age & Qualification & in all other respect 10.07.2020
- Online application closing date 25.07.2020
- Publication of short-listed candidates List 10.08.2020
Age Limit (as on 10.07.2020): 18 to 30 years
Upper Age is Relaxed by:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
For Blaster (Mines)/ Mate (Mines):
- Candidates should pass 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent
- Candidate should pass 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent with ITI pass in the following relevant trades from an institute recognized by NCVT
- Diesel Mechanic
- Welder (G&E)
- Draughtsman (Mechanic)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
Note – Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma / B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered. Additionally, candidates having higher academic qualification like B.A./B.Sc./B.Com etc will not be given any additional weightage.
Trade wise vacancies: 290 posts
- Electrician – 40 posts
- Diesel Mechanic- 10 posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 02 posts
- Welder (G&E) – 25 posts
- Fitter – 30 posts
- Turner – 05 posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 06 posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) – 05 posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 02 posts
- Surveyor – 05 posts
- Blaster (Mines) – 100 posts
- Mate (Mines) – 60 posts
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Selection Process for Trade Apprentices:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th.
- A weightage of 30% to marks scored in the relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 70% shall be given to marks scored in 10th board.
- In case where no ITI is required [Like in the trades of Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines)], 100% weightage will be given to marks scored in 10th Board.
How to Apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Apprenticeship Registration
Candidates should register themselves for an apprenticeship in Government of India
Step 2: Submission of Online Application
All interested and eligible candidates are required to submit their application through online at (www.hindustancopper.com) website on or before 25 July 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here