HIMACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST-2018
Advertisement No. 17/2018
- The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Authorised Agency) announces holding of State Eligibility Test (SET) for determining the eligibility for Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor(s) in Universities and colleges located within the State of Himachal Pradesh. The test will be conducted in 22 subjects as listed below at various examination centres located at Shimla, Solan, Mandi, Dharamshala, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Nahan, Una, Kullu and Chamba subject to number of candidates.
- The Candidates applying should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the State Eligibility Test (SET). Their admission at all the stages of the SET will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Admission Card to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Commission takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to documents only after the candidate has qualified for Test.
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are available on the website of the Commission, i.e. http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms.
4. The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are available on the website of the Commission, i.e. http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms.
5.Incomplete Online Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
6.FACILITATION COUNTER FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES : In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact HPPSC’s Help Centre over Telephone Nos. 0177- 2629738, 2624313 and 1800-180-8004 (Toll Free) on working days between 10.00 hrs to17.00hrs.
7.Scheduled Caste (SC) of H.P. /Scheduled Tribe (ST) of H.P. / Persons with Disability (PWD) of H.P. , Other Backward Classes (OBC) of H.P. (Non creamy layer), as per the State list of Other Backward Classes will only be considered.
Application Begin: 21/12/2018
Last Date for Apply Online: 10/01/2019
Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 10/01/2019
Exam Date: notified soon
- General: Rs.700/-
- Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) of H.P. : Rs.350/-
- SC and ST of H.P. Rs.175/-
- PWD (General PWD, S.C. PWD, S.T. PWD & OBC PWD) of H.P. Rs.175/-
- BPL of H.P. Rs.175/-
Candidates can pay requisite Examination Fees through “e-Payment” i.e. through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. Fee once paid shall not be refunded. Before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions given on the above mentioned website.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to visit at http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in and click the link to APPLY ONLINE FOR STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates already registered with HPPSC for other examinations / test need not to register again and they may use said User ID and Password for applying online.
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here