HFRI Recruitment 2020 – Himalayan Forest Research Institute, Shimla invites the application form from the eligible candidates for filling up of Temporary Positions of Junior Research Fellow – 01 post, Junior Project Fellow/Senior Project Fellow – 07 posts, Project Assistants – 07 posts, Field Assistant – 01 post, Data Entry Operator – 01 post. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Degree/ Diploma/ 12th are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
HFRI Recruitment 2020
About: The journey of ICFRE was initiated way back towards the end of the nineteenth century with the advent of scientific forestry in India and the establishment of the Forest School in Dehradun in 1878. It was on 5th June 1906 subsequently that the Imperial Forest Research Institute was founded by Government of India for taking forward forestry research in the country.
ICFRE with its Headquarters at Dehradun is an apex body in the national forestry research system that promotes and undertakes need based forestry research extension
The Council has a pan India presence with its 9 Regional Research Institutes and 5 Centers in different bio-geographical regions of the country. Each Institute has a history of its own and under the umbrella of ICFRE are directing and managing research, extension and education in forestry sector in the states under their jurisdiction. The regional research Institutes are located at Jodhpur, Dehradun, Shimla, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Jorhat and Jabalpur, and the centres are at Agartala, Aizawl, Allahabad, Chhindwara and Visakhapatnam.
HFRI Recruitment for JRF/Others 2020
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow/ Senior Project Fellow/ Project Assistants/ Field Assistant/ Data Entry Operator|
|Qualification||B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Degree/ Diploma/ 12th|
|Total Vacancies||17 Posts|
|Job Location||Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)|
|Last Date||17 August 2020|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||18 & 19 August 2020|
Age Limit (as on 01.06.2020):
- JPF – should not exceed 28 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total – 17 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 post
- Junior Project Fellow/Senior Project Fellow – 07 posts
- Project Assistants – 07 posts
- Field Assistant – 01 post
- Data Entry Operator – 01 post
- B.Sc in Agriculture/ Forestry/ Science (Medical)/ Environmental Science.
- Graduation from a recognized university
- B.Sc. Medical/Forestry/ Agriculture
Junior Project Fellow/Senior Project Fellow:
- First class M.Sc. Forestry/ Botany Agricultural Economics/ Environmental Economics
- M.Sc. in Forestry /Botany/ Environmental Science.
- M.Sc. Botany/Forestry / Life Science
Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc. in Forestry /Forest products/ Agroforestry/ Botany/ Agriculture/ (Agronomy)/Life Science
Field Assistant: 12th (10+2) from a recognized board
Data Entry Operator: 10+2 & Diploma in Computer.
Pay Scale Details:
- Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow – Rs.16,000/-
- Junior Project Fellow/Senior Project Fellow – Rs.23,000/-
- Project Assistants – Rs.9,000/-, Rs.15,500/-
- Field Assistant – Rs.9,000/-
- Data Entry Operator – Rs.15,000/-
HFRI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the Walk-in-Interview /Video Conferencing
How to Apply for HFRI Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to submit the duly filled in application forms along with requisite documents in advance latest by 17 August 2020 till 5 PM and attend the Walk-1n Interview /Video Conferencing will be held on 18 & 19 August 2020 at 10:30 AM.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Official website: Click here
Note – The original mark-sheets, certificates, experience certificates, etc. are required to be brought along with for verification on the day of Walk-in-Interview.
HFRI Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at HFRI Recruitment?
Ans. At present HFRI having vacancies for Junior Research Fellow – 01 post, Junior Project Fellow/Senior Project Fellow – 07 posts, Project Assistants – 07 posts, Field Assistant – 01 post, Data Entry Operator – 01 post.
Q2.Who can apply HFRI Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Degree/ Diploma/ 12th are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for HFRI Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form through postal on or before 17 August 2020.