HEC Recruitment 2020 – Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC) invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Trainees under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme) for 164 vacancies. Candidates who pass 10th/ 8th are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
About: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC) is a public sector undertaking situated in Ranchi at Jharkhand. It is the largest integrated engineering complex in Indian, and it was established in the year of 1958. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment & machinery, and it renders project execution required for core sector industries. Its complete manufacturing set up is done at in one location at Ranchi. Its manufacturing set up starts from casting & forging, machining, assembly and testing.
HEC Recruitment 2020
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC)
HEC Recruitment 2020 Trainees: HEC management have invited the application from for engagement of 164 nos. of trainees under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme) for session 2020-21 and 2020-22 in HEC Training Institute (HTI) Ranchi,
Jharkhand against advertisement, No. HEC/HTI /CTS/2020-06, dated: – 31.07.2020 in the approved trades of Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Welder and COPA (Computer Operated Programming Assistance). The training session is likely to be started from November’ 2020.
|Job Role||Trainees under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme)|
|Total Vacancies||164 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Job Location||Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
|Last Date||29 August 2020|
- Expected date of availability of Application Forms 05.08.2020
- Last date for receiving application form 29.08.2020(up to 5.00 pm)
- Expected date of publication of first merit list 15.09.2020
- Expected Counselling date for first merit list. 24.09.2020
- Expected date of publication of second merit list 01.10.2020
- Expected Counselling date for second merit list 15.10.2020
- Expected Date of publication of Open Round Counseling (if seats will remain vacant) 30.10.2020
- Expected date of Open Round Counselling. 07.11.2020 to 10.11.2020
- Date of reporting of selected candidates based on 1st, 2nd and Open Round Counselling at HTI 10 am 9.11.2020
- Expected Date of starting of session. 26.11.2020
Age limit (As on 31.07.2020): 14 to 40 Years (Relaxations as per Government policy)
Trade wise vacancies: 164 Posts
- Electrician – 20 posts
- Fitter – 40 posts
- Machinist – 16 posts
- Welder – 40 posts
- COPA – 48 posts
- For OBC (NCL), EWS, Others: Rs. 750/-
- SC, ST and PWD (Persons with Disability): Fee Exempt
Mode of Payment: Through cheque or demand draft drawn in favour of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, payable at Ranchi or through Net Banking, at the time of counselling to the following details:
Name of the organization – HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED
Name of the Banker – STATE BANK OF INDIA
Name of Branch & Address – Hatia (0207), Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004
Bank Account No. 11026359617
IFS Code SBIN0000207
Selected candidates will have to deposit a sum of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) as medical examination fee in favor of HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED payable at RANCHI either through Demand Draft (DD) of any Nationalized Bank or by swipe machine available at HEC Headquarters, Ranchi or through Net Banking, at the time of counselling to the following details:
- Candidates should have 10th pass under 10+2 system/matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council for all trades except welder trade& Sewing Technology (Tailoring) and
- 8th class examination passed for trade of welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring) from a recognized Board or Council or School of Central/State Government or it’s equivalent.
- Trades: Electrician/ Fitter/ Machinist/ Welder/ COPA
HEC Recruitment Selection Process for Trainees:
- The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the 10th class / 8th class examination passed
How to Apply HEC Recruitment 2020 for Trainees?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to submit their filled application form along with the self-attested photocopy of all certificates, fees to the following postal address on or before 29 August 2020 up to 5 PM.
For More Details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE
HEC Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at HEC Recruitment?
Ans. At present HEC having vacancies for Trainees under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme) – 164 Posts
Q2.Who can apply for HEC Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed 10th/ 8th are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for HEC Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply through postal