Haryana Power Utilities AE Recruitment 2021 – Haryana Power Utilities has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer in various cadre. There are 201 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply from 07 December 2020 to 08 January 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Haryana Power sector comprises four wholly State-owned Corporations viz HPGCL, HVPNL, UHBVNL and DHBVNL which after unbundling of the HSEB in 1998 are responsible for power generation, transmission, distribution and trading in the State. These utilities and the HERC work under the administrative control of the Deptt. of Power which is headed by Principal Secretary, Power.
Recruitment of Assistant Engineer/Electrical Cadre and Assistant Engineer/Civil Cadre in Harvana Power Utilitiesviz. HVPNL HPGCL UHBVNL & DHBVNL based on resultofGATE-2019 or GATE-2020 (GraduateAptitudeTestin Engineering- 2019 or 2020) & Socio-economic criteria and Experience
Haryana Power Utilities AE Recruitment 2021
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Engineer
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||201 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs.53,100-1,67,800/- per month|
|Application Start Date||07 December 2020|
|Last Date||08 January 2021|
- Male Candidates of General Category & all reserved categories of other States: Rs.500/-
- For Female candidates of all (General and Reserved) categories of all States: Rs.125/-
- For male candidates of all States/SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ESM categories of Haryana: Rs.125/-
- For all Persons with Disabilities (Candidates of Haryana only): NIL
Note: PwD candidates of Haryana Domicile only are exempted from payment of fees.
Mode of Payment: Online mode of Debit card/Credit card/ Net banking.
- Assistant Engineer Electrical Cadre: 168 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Mechanical Cadre:15 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Civil Cadre:18 Posts
For Assistant Engineer:
- Full-Time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/ other category
candidates and 65% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile, in any one of the following disciplines: Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering. OR
- Full-time Master of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/other category
candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile, in the Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering disciplines/Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering., in case of candidate having full time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering with marks less than 60% for General/Other candidates & less than 55% for SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
- Must have passed Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matric standard or in Higher Education.
Age limit :
- Between 20 to 42 years.
For Candidates of Haryana Domicil:
- For SC, BC-A, BC-B candidates: 05 Years
- For PwD- General candidates: 10 Years
- For PwD- SC, BC-A, BC-B candidates: 15 Years
- Others as per government policy
For Candidates belonging to States other than Haryana:
- Gen., SC, ST, OBC, PWD, ESP, EWS: 42 years
- Assistant Engineer Electrical Cadre: Rs.53,100-1,67,800/month
- Assistant Engineer Mechanical Cadre:Rs.53,100-1,67,800/month
- Assistant Engineer Civil Cadre:Rs.53,100-1,67,800/month
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment AE Selection Process:
- The candidates who have qualified the GATE-2019 or GATE- 2020 conducted by designated IIT in
corresponding paper i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE), Mechanical Engineering (ME) and Civil Engineering (CE)shall only be eligible to be considered for selection
- The selection of the candidates in each category would be done by the HPUs from the eligible candidates, purely on the basis of score of the GATE-2019&20 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2019 and 2020) in the respective discipline as per the requirement of HPUs.
|Category as per GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score Card||Categories covered for the purpose of determining qualifying marks|
(Minimum Cut-off marks)
|General||General, EWS, ESM-Gen & ESP-Gen Category candidates of Haryana Domicile only and General/ Reserved Category candidates of States other than Haryana|
|SC/ST/PwD||SC, ESM-SC, ESP-SC & PwD Category candidates of Haryana Domicile only|
|OBC (NCL)||BC-A, BC-B, ESM-BC-A&B, ESP-BC-A&B Category candidates of Haryana Domicile only|
- The weightage of GATE Exam is of 80 marks[The normalized GATE Marks(out of 100) would be converted/scaled out of 80 Marks by multiplying with 0.8]. Socio-economic criteria and Experience is of 20 marks
How to apply Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment for AE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online along with required documents from 07 December 2020 to 08 January 2021.
For More details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE